The Star Veterans (v2)

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Shark, Dec 8, 2013.

1. ThatAmazingPerson

ThatAmazingPerson Existential Complex

Oh hey, new thread
    Now I can't get the 9000th post :rolleyes:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Yay, we're getting Baby Monsters soon. :DD

3. Panda

Panda Big Damn Hero

Our home planet needs to have the coolest looking animals, for pets and aesthetics.

4. Stalkish Cockatiel

Stalkish Cockatiel Existential Complex

How is our home planet going to be themed? I'm thinking human/apex, or we could find a star system with 6-8 planets and make each one a base for each branch (Research, soldier, etc.)

5. I'm not sure. Each faction could have their own base on the clan planet, I guess. If we have a main clan house, though, I'm not really sure on the theme. At the start, just a wood one would be easiest. If we get enough materials to make a good USCM/Apex hub, though, that'd be cool too.

6. Stalkish Cockatiel

Imho, each planet would be cooler, we have more space for items. Like starships on the exploration
    planet!

7. Well, we already plan on having a clan planet, and then if you want to make a faction planet with your fellow faction members that would be cool too. Whatever works, I suppose.

Stalkish Cockatiel likes this.
  8. Dtb290

Dtb290 Pangalactic Porcupine

The plan way back months ago was to have a different building for each faction, preferably connected by some kind of underground tunnel system on the planet.

Panda and Shark like this.
  9. Stalkish Cockatiel

Mmk. Anyways, I look forward to the server!

10. This is a good plan. The buildings can also suit the factions. Pilots might keep mechs in their base, Researchers will have lots of bookcases, desks, and computers, Soldiers will have weapon racks and turrets, etc.

Dtb290 likes this.
  11. Panda

Panda Big Damn Hero

I think the updates tonight or tomorrow, anyway yay for server. Also, are people going to donate mechs to pilots, books to researches, weapons to soldiers, etc? I just think it'd be a nice way to keep everyone in a general level range so there isn't a huge gap.

Seajun_ likes this.
  12. Well, it would be a nice gesture to give your excess weapons to Soldiers, Books to Researchers, and Mechs to pilots, but it's not required. The factions are just for fun, really. As long as we're having fun it really doesn't matter if the medics get all the medicine or the Soldiers lead every assault. It'd be cool, but let's not be too restrictive.

13. Panda

Panda Big Damn Hero

Yea I just meant if people wanted to :p

14. playerjerry2

playerjerry2 Phantasmal Quasar

ill donate whatever stuff I don't kneed to whatever faction wants it. I seem to always have an abundance of useless weapons that I will never use.

15. After a very thorough deciding process, I have decided to change the Researchers and Strategists to the Trainers and Researchers, at the suggestion of Mopy.

They will now deal with capturing and training pets/monsters. What do you guys think?

Seajun_, Panda and ImmortalFrog like this.
  16. Noble

Noble Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's been some time since I posted in one of the threads for SV, but is there a server you're running? I just got the beta a few days back, and think it'd be fun to run around with other people a while.

17. Panda

Panda Big Damn Hero

When the next big update comes (Very soon now I believe) then Dtb will test out the server for the clan. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Shark likes this.
  18. What Panda said; when the next update goes live, we're going to make the IP public, for all to join. Oh, and welcome back.

19. Awww yeah, gotta catch em all!

Seb and Shark like this.
  20. Indeed.

dat thumbnail

Mopy and ImmortalFrog like this.