1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated The Sleek Metroid Ship by Alsehr Industries! 1.00

Samus Aran's very own gunship!

1. Alsehr

Alsehr Pangalactic Porcupine

Alsehr submitted a new mod:

The Sleek Metroid Ship by Alsehr Industries - Samus Aran's very own gunship!

Read more about this mod...

Owl_Stalker and Slimy like this.
  2. Slimy

Slimy Pangalactic Porcupine

YEEEEEESSSS

Somewhat related: I always liked to imagine that Samus' ship has enough room for more than just a cockpit. A toilet and bed, storage for her suit maybe. So yeah, thanks for making her ship sorta big I guess.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  3. Soude

Soude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't really remember Samus' ship ever looking like that, with the long, pointed nose and such.

4. Alsehr

Because you saw it from the front. :p
    [​IMG]

5. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

It looks like the ship from Metroid Prime: Hunters.

6. Slimy

Slimy Pangalactic Porcupine

It's the ship from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. It's said to be custom designed by Samus herself, and a fusion of Chozo and Galactic Federation technology. But it's never stated why she changes ships around in the first place.

7. Forneus

Forneus Aquatic Astronaut

Hey guys I can't get it to work no matter what... I think it's incompatible with upbeat giraffe.... =/ any help?

8. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

It is inompatable. It would need a complete overhaul to work with the new ship upgrading system.

9. Forneus

Forneus Aquatic Astronaut

:(

Dev bls =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

EDIT: Thanks for the quick response.

10. Gir554

Gir554 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm not sure how you'd do it, nor do I really expect it. But out of curiosity do you plan to add tier upgrades to this ship? I personally think it would be interesting to see how you expanded on the ship if you do, but I fully understand if you don't plan to whatever the reasoning behind it.

11. Alsehr

I have a lot of broken ships right now, and am slowly working on updating them. But several are quite large and I have limited time to work on them. Currently, I am updating the Shard, but the others should see updates. As for the smaller Metroid ship, tiers are going to be problematic.

12. Metroid-Tamer

Metroid-Tamer Yeah, You!

Can it work with Enraged Koala version? If I wrote version in .modinfo file? Or it is broken forever?

13. Alsehr

It's broken until I can adapt it into the new tiered system for Starbound. But here's a question, if I had to make it larger, would you like the idea of the ship docking on a space station, or should the ship actually be modified into something unrecognizable, but larger?

14. Metroid-Tamer

Metroid-Tamer Yeah, You!

I would like the idea of the ship docking on a space station.[DOUBLEPOST=1423996041][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope you will fix and update it soon... Metroid is my favorite game, and I really want to play Starbound with this awesome ship.
    Thanks for your quick response.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015