The Shadow Templar's

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by TGGluke, May 16, 2013.

1. TGGluke

TGGluke Phantasmal Quasar

ok server.... costs me 15 p/m if i want one for 12 people . cant get any less. Not sure i can spend that much a month. Any ideas?

2. swedgethigh

swedgethigh Void-Bound Voyager

I got a server going now 209.15.226.203:22825

3. swedgethigh

and guys we need to start joining steam chat any time your online its too hard to communicate through these forums

4. TGGluke

is that server permenate or not? And yes steam, chat is good.

5. swedgethigh

its permanent as long as i have money to pay every month

6. TGGluke

Thats great!!! thankyou muchly if we get a properly strong clan going ill try to set up donations for you!

7. swedgethigh

man we are never on at the same time when can we play we should make a time

8. Turdles

Turdles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Have not posted here in a while. How is everyone doing?

9. TGGluke

Good good, you?

10. TGGluke

Good News Everybody. I have aquired a pc for 20£ and am considering using it to run a server for free. It would be up 24/7 (hopefully provided it doesnt overheat and burn down my house). The only issue is it would not be 100% 24/7 and also may have occasional lag due to someone else using the pc. Hows that sound!

11. Turdles

Turdles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Seems alright as long as we are able to templar it up over there.

12. sorannex

sorannex Void-Bound Voyager

Application
    1 Name: Sorannex
    2 Age: 15
    3 Why you would like to join: I love Starbound and the thought of having a team, so a clan is perfect. I love your "shadow templar history" as well.
    4 Why we should accept you: I am a team player, and a quick learner. I will do what I have to and I respect authority even in game.
    5 How active are you: I get on as much as I can. The only reason I wouldn't be on is because of my school activities, but that shouldn't interfere much.
    6 What role you are going for? The commander of the Shadow Engineers
    7 Do you want us to put you down for a possible place on the council? Sure
    8 Feedback question what could be improved on this thread: I see no need for much improvement. It is a well kept, easy to navigate thread.
    9 What race are you most likely to play as? Avian
    10 In your opinion what is the most important rule? Rule number 3, Everyone is entitled to the right to bring up matters.

13. fryghdstar

fryghdstar Void-Bound Voyager

1. Name: Fryghdstar, IRL: Giovanni
    2. Age:18
    3.Why you would like to join: I was born into and belonged to the Knights Templars years ago. I was the youngest of the members, 13 years old and still trying to work my way up the ranks. I was offered the chance to prove myself by completing a special mission. I was told I was to assassinate a boy named strawhathippie, the only witness to the murder of supposed enemies. When i finally found the boy, he was full of rage he attacked me yelling that we had killed his family, with my training I could have easily killed him but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I had no idea that the Knights had killed this boys family. No longer capable of killing an innocent boy who had already lost everything, I knocked him out and ran. Now the Knights hunt me and I'm no longer capable of surviving on my own, I need your help.
    4. Why we should accept you: I will be dedicated and fight 'till my last breath.
    5. How active are you: I can be on everyday, so pretty active.
    6. What role you are going for: Mech Pilot or Engineer, both if possible(I will switch roles to whichever is most necessary at a given time). If not, then Mech Pilot.
    7. Do you want us to put you down for a possible place on the council:Yes, please. I would like that.
    8. Feedback question what could be improved on this thread.
    9. What race are you most likely to play as: Probably Hylotl
    10. In your opinion what is the most important rule: No killing clan members. As soon as infighting happens, a clan starts to fall apart.

P.S. Sorry if strawhathippie doesn't like that I used his name in the reason to join. Ill post a different reason if he does.

14. TGGluke

Hey congradulations on your acceptance. Once the server is up ill let you all know.

15. TGGluke

Welcome brother. We shall destroy the curse Knights with your help. Thanks for the background it was a good read. Ive put you as an engineer for the mech pilots so you can do both!

16. fryghdstar

Great, thanks. Glad to be a part of this clan.

17. sorannex

TGGLuke, how are we going about advertising our clan?

18. sorannex

By the way, I know you don't want mods, but you should get a ship mod on the server (only you need it), so that we can get a huge ship for all of us to even have our own rooms, a council room, and maybe a kitchen.

19. fryghdstar

anybody else hear those crickets

20. TGGluke

Great idea im not against mods to be honest and that should be good. Currently i am trying to host my own server 24/7. once its done ill let you know (I have to bribe a family member and its taking time)
    Ive been working and have been at my dads sorry for inactivity.
    Im not sure yet. Maybe try attacking some big clan servers and plant a flag(Our name or something).

SERVER UP SOON ISH