The Servants Of Bol

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Killera, Jul 10, 2013.

?

Would you like to see more scriptures or anything else?

1. Give us more of the holy words of Bol

100.0%
  2. To The Darkest parts of Space with you, you wretched heretic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Killera

Killera Phantasmal Quasar

The Servants of Almighty Bol (Up and Coming Space Religion)​
    We are the Servants Of Bol, of the one almighty being that is the god of all of us. Bol created cylinder of The Holy Air (a.k.a Air Tank) in his image and gave it to the mortals (which Bol created in advance to then create the cylinder). Bol is the one and only god for every creature in the vast universe. We are the Servants of the Holy Trinity of Bol: Bol, The Mask and The Holy Air.

The whole creation of the humanity and other species in the vast universe is pretty boring. Bol thought of the creatures that would acquire the knowledge of The Holy Air cylinder and BAM there you have mortals frolicking all around the vast universe.

The First and only scripture that was left to Us The Servants Of Bol tells us the story of creation of his son The Mask (not too different from gas mask but still different) by The first Saint Engineer Amos and the Original Sin of the mortals for which they were damned to wear Gas Masks when necessary.

We bring joy to the creatures that pray to Bol. For it is written: "Thou shalt not have other Gods before me... or else..."

The Seven Commandments that were given to us by Bol (how or when doesn't really matter... I mean it is too illogical holy for you to understand) dictate the way to live (peacefully for the most part).

We accept everyone and anyone willing to give themselves to Bol
    In the name of Bol, The Mask and The Holy Air. Bolon.

Our Bol
    Who art somewhere,
    hallowed be Thy name;
    Thy Space come;
    Thy will be done on planets as it is in the vacuum of Space
    Give us this day our daily dose of pure Oxygen;
    And forgive us The Gas Mask
    As we forgive those who wear it;
    And lead us not into depressurization,
    But deliver us from The Fire Extinguisher. Bolon

1. I am Bol thy God
    2. Thou shalt not have other God before me... or else... especially The Fire Extinguisher for it is evil
    3. Thou shalt hate the Thursdays for it is evil and follows the Monday
    4. Thou shalt not hate Mondays as much as Thursdays but none the less shalt hate it
    5. Thou shalt not breathe other than The Holy Air... unless you are choking
    6. Thou shalt not steal The Cylinder, The Mask or The Holy Air... other than that, do what thy will
    7. Every place is evil where The Holy Air doesn't seep

The Holy Scripture of Amos, The Mortal Engineer of The Mask, The Son of God:​
    1:1 And Told Bol to his son The Mask: "Great suffering awaits thee, for the mortals will handle you like a thing"
    1:2 But knew The Mask no fear, for it knew that for mortals suffer it will
    1:3 And Descended The Mask to sinful earth and created he was by The Saint Engineer Amos, for the idea of his creation was pure and instilled was it by the Bol itself
    1:4 And joyful were the mortals for the coming of The Son of Bol. And frolicked the mortals in the vasts of the soulless space for the air was in them
    1:5 And protected them The Mask from sinful space and the wretched places where The Holy Air didn't seep
    1:6 But forgot the mortals their Bol. For took they The Mask for granted and the creation of a man. For little did they know that The Mask was the son of Almighty Bol, the God of us, and right hand of his, and heart of his, and the Messiah
    1:7 And cast they The Mask upon the Earth and took for an idol the Gas Mask. But The Mask humiliated by the mortals prevailed upon his spirit and rose to the Heavens praying to his Father to forgive the mortals for they did not know what they were doing
    End of the Holy Scripture of Amos, The Mortal Engineer of The Mask, The Son of God​

All rights to the religion are reserved because I invented it while playing as a Priest in the Space Station 13
    p.S. The aforementioned text is intended for fun purposes only and is not meant to offend anyone or any religion. If you still don't like it don't read it.

nababoo likes this.
  2. Killera

Heh I guess nobody likes heretics right?

3. Killera

Our recruitment center is not working properly... I guess that's because we don't have a recruitment center...

4. SimYouLater

SimYouLater Scruffy Nerf-Herder

((Try joining in on the "Broadcast Station 19" topic. That's where most of the action is currently.))

Killera likes this.
  5. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

I could build you a recruitment center... top of the line. :up: