1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Saturnians 1.3.9

Space wizard moth mod

1. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

There appears to be some bug with certain blocks, as producing them gave PGIs. Log says this:

[21:16:46.834] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[saturncolorfulclaywallspurple, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'saturncolorfulclaywallspurple'

2. Skyligh

Skyligh Phantasmal Quasar

KTL likes this.
  3. Skyligh

When I make Kyterrans playable, it will be its own mod. They have a different body type, so I want to have lots of armor and clothes before I release it. I still haven't worked on it very much though, so it will be awhile before it's done.

As for magic, I want to give Saturnians more magic staves and wands later, since there's only around 10 or so in the mod right now. Making a new magic system is beyond my skill though.

That should be fixed now with the new version.

4. borisar5116

borisar5116 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just have a question. With the help of garden bots I managed to produce a plaetora of crystals of 8 types, but I wonder what are they used for, I have yet to come across a use of them.

5. borisar5116

borisar5116 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, I also have a question, do Saturnian villages show up on the planetary scanner?

6. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

I know the Saturnians have some nice furniture, your mod is really something! I'm slowly updating an old mod, StarTech Themed, to do what it was supposed to do - have a ton of options on the storage system thing.
    Thing is, I obviously need permission to use a race's assets as base if necessary to make new stuff. I really wanted this race included for how expansive it is content-wise!

The mod, btw, is here: https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/startech-themed-2-0.5580/

I use the steam workshop version of your mod, but OH BOY, DO I LOVE IT BEYOND MY INSECT PHOBIA!

7. Skyligh

I remember seeing different colored crystals in the shiplocker, but I don't know what mod they were from. My mod does start players with some of these crystals from the unmodded game, but I think I only use them for one recipe.

I think village scanning is part of Erisss's More Planet Info, but I don't think there is support for my mod.

8. Skyligh

KTL likes this.
  9. Skyligh

Skyligh updated The Saturnians with a new update entry:

1.2.0.2 Wasp Moths + Hats: Village Crash Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

KTL likes this.
  10. blazxred

blazxred Big Damn Hero

hmm. crewmembermedic kinda broken? they keep repeatedly swapping between melee and ranged weapon. while other's race medic have only ranged weapon and a medkit. it's not game broken but it's seriously hurting my eye while i'm on the ship.

11. Skyligh

Saturnians v1.3 (For Starbound 1.4.x)

KTL likes this.
  12. Sumenora

Sumenora Scruffy Nerf-Herder

is their a way to make the weapons available for other races? i really like the scythes and i don't really like to have to use this race exactly to obtain them

13. MarissaBlackwing

MarissaBlackwing Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone else having an issue with the new update file? Windows claims it's invalid, which it didn't do before.

14. Skyligh

1.3.1 Staves, Wands, and Batons!

KTL and RainbowHannah like this.
  15. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Moth moth moth moth mo-
    [​IMG]

KTL and Saint Apollyon like this.
  16. DarkMage16

DarkMage16 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

this mod doesn't work on neither of the character creation extender mods :(

17. Skyligh

Saturnians v1.3.2

Rainchaser and KTL like this.
  18. KTL

KTL Orbital Explorer

Skyligh, I came here just to say thank you so much for all your hard work on this mod! I've been playing with this mod a while (saturnians are probably my favorite race, honestly) and I was delighted to log in today and see all the new lights!

Skyligh, Rainchaser and Sugar-Fable like this.
  19. Rainchaser

Rainchaser Space Hobo

Also coming in to give my love and gratitude to you for all your hard-work, Skyligh! All the care and effort you put into these wonderful moths is absolutely delightful and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Keep being amazing!

Skyligh likes this.
  20. Skyligh