1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Random Weapon Randomizer 1.1

The Random Weapon Randomizer, Randomly randomize your randomly found weapons.........Randomly

1. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

thats worth a shot for sure!

let me know how it goes

2. Maoyu

Maoyu Big Damn Hero

I went! I've conquered! I've crafted and gambled! Aaaand.... Nope. =(

Guess I'll wait for an update of the mod or wait till Lillupgrader is updated to Glad Giraffe and use that.

Good luck on the mod! =)

3. Imblazed247

ill be getting to it soon!

4. zaagto

zaagto Big Damn Hero

update your RwR mods plssss

5. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

It looks like a promising alternative towards CreativeMode's currently broken random-weapon-generating box, though sadly, I'm unable to download it. Perhaps you should consider uploading the resource here, or if it's bigger than what Chucklefish's 10MB limit to mod size would allow, perhaps MediaFire could serve as a nice alternative?

6. Imblazed247

Why can you not DL it?

What Errors does it give when you try?

7. Shadow Wolf TJC

You need a download manager just to download it, and when I try to open it using that download manager, it says that the file is inaccessible, as if the web page never existed. If you don't understand this, then I suggest trying to download it for yourself.

8. Imblazed247

I downloaded it and it just downloads automatically

Opens an extra window for a second but closes it right out

If you get the option to use a manager there should be an option to download w no manager it is a drop box file they give an option for a manager but its not required
    (I copied the link from the download button so it wont
    permanently open any other windows or to click anything)

Its RwR.modpack so there is NO opening

Once its downloaded just drag to your mod folder

Are you in the USA or another country...dunno if that matters..just tossing ideas

9. Shadow Wolf TJC

I live in the United States. Why?

10. Imblazed247

Cause maybe dropbox had issues in another country...i dunno lol

At this point im grasping straws cause you shouldnt even have a prompt i do not get one

What Browser do you use?

11. Shadow Wolf TJC

Mozilla Firefox, though I'll soon check to see whether or not Google Chrome will work.

Edit: I was able to download the modpak fine through Google Chrome. Re-trying with Firefox...

Edit #2: I was able to download the modpak just fine through Mozilla Firefox as well. I just had to save it somewhere instead of mistakenly trying to open it with some download manager. Nevermind...

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  12. Imblazed247

All good glad it all works well now!!

Shadow Wolf TJC likes this.
  13. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 updated The Random Weapon Randomizer with a new update entry:

Executable Modpak Installer

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Shadow Wolf TJC

What was wrong with the previous method? If it was related to a problem that I had with trying to download it earlier, that was entirely my own fault.

15. Imblazed247

Nah your not the first that has had issues

I just like the idea of having an installer with an icon and the like

What is wrong with this method?

Nullsoft Scriptable Install System....2nd Option opens a zip and puts it where you want...also youd be surprized how many people try to open the modpak when downloading

Its nothing more than a Zipped Modpak

The NSIS is a nice tool and is used often

16. Imblazed247

Side note it will overwrite the modpak in the folder so you only have to run the installer and be done...delete afterward if youd like

17. artbomber1

artbomber1 Big Damn Hero

Oof, It seems hella cool, but I'm uber suspicious of the ".exe"
    hnnnnnnng

18. Lexicon-Prime

Lexicon-Prime Pangalactic Porcupine

We (Imblazed and I) made these exes to make it easier on people to install their modpaks... It's sad people can't trust those who've been making content for everyone to use for years (speaking on behalf of imblazed)

19. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

The exe doesn't know where I install mods, so I have to manually direct to it, at which point, it is useless. That is the problem with this method.

Presios Saiyan likes this.
  20. Lexicon-Prime

Lexicon-Prime Pangalactic Porcupine

This is designed for the basic users who don't know what they're doing... There are more of them than you realize... And if you're advance enough to change the install path to your starbound, what's the issue? How is this any different than having to explore through your files to open the directory to drag and drop in? I'll tell you how... you don't necessarily have to go looking (unless you've altered the path as you said above, and that's your own doing)

I find your statement obsolete...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016