1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Random Weapon Randomizer 1.1

The Random Weapon Randomizer, Randomly randomize your randomly found weapons.........Randomly

1. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

Imblazed247 submitted a new mod:

The Random Weapon Randomizer - The Random Weapon Randomizer, Randomly randomize your randomly found weapons.........Randomly

Read more about this mod...

2. Phantaeon

Phantaeon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will it stay the same weapon type? Like say I randomize a broadsword, Will I be guaranteed to get a broadsword? And what about using 3 broadswords and 1 rifle to make a better weapon? Will it be random, a 75% chance of a broadsword and a 25% chance for a rifle or a 50% chance broadsword 50% chance rifle?

3. Imblazed247

sorry i should have made it more clear
    Yes your weapon type will remain the same infact it takes the like weapons to craft the next tier

4. siuk3

siuk3 Orbital Explorer

Where can i find the Random Weapon Randomizer? Craft it?

5. Imblazed247

c menu

Named The RwR

6. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Would it be possible to disassemble weapons of the same kind, and then choose a feature from each of them to build a new customized? I.e. getting 3 tier 6 random spears, from one I make the appearance, from another the element and the other the special.

But hey, great idea! :D

7. Imblazed247

No promises but i was thinken of that but not sure if and how i would accomplish it.
    the random looks are generated by
    X 20 butts
    X 20 middles
    X 20 barrels
    so i have to see how cause JUST on the look alone thats ALOT of work
    the alt abilities and the elemental aspect probably alot easier

8. Michal2000

Michal2000 Void-Bound Voyager

Why are all the random tier 1? Including rare and legendary.

9. Imblazed247

it looks to be all theyre lvls but i do plan on making higher lvls and even legendary ones

10. Imblazed247

will be adding tiered lvls
    also legendary versions of the randomness
    also tiered common/uncommon/rare/legendary flamethrowers <forgot these and theyre only legendary atm>
    increased dmg spread through the rarities
    maybe some new alt abilities

11. Kupan

Kupan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't know if it is just me or an interaction with one of my other mods, but when crafting rocket launchers, the white ones can have the right abilities and the green and blue only have guided rocket. I spent about 2000 iron crafting new rocket launchers and a fair while rerolling a couple of rocket launchers and both crafting and rerolling always come up with guided rocket. Love the idea of the mod but I want my Rocket Burst :D

12. Imblazed247

Miiiight be another mod not 100% sure
    Im using vanilla guns
    So they should work as intended
    Just interface and recipes really

13. Shadowblitz16

Shadowblitz16 Pangalactic Porcupine

are you able to manually piece the gun together with certain stats to fix the bug where guns aren't what they seem in the picture?

14. Kupan

Kupan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The guided rocket ability shows up on any rocket launchers i upgrade with the randomizer, but making the white or rerolling the whites gives any of the rocket launcher abilities. If i use nothing but rocket launchers crafted at the randomizer and upgrade them to green or blue they stlill always have the guided rocket ability. Just reiterating in case there was any confusion. The mods I have enabled are Frackin Universe, Rentek Project Armoury, RwR, and The Stars My Destination. The mod versions were up to date as of 1/14/2016.

15. Imblazed247

looks to be the way THEY set it up im gonna re-unpack my assets making sure its not been patched already

this is due to them being 100% random nilla guns

i think im going to rework this whole process and not use 100% nilla guns but all nilla sprites but correct a few things where alt abilities seem to be taken away or other things

this will most likely fix most issues with lvling and alt abilities and probably make me add a few alts ive thought up and even made
    like laser sighting...this combines my laserpointer mod and the alt abilities that gives a surprisingly accurate lasersight

i wanna thank you all for bug reports here too btw!
    WAY too many bugreports are bugratings lol

16. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

This Font is Random. This Text is Random. This Entire Thing is Random. This Word is Random.

17. Imblazed247

donmar <---randomly spelled random

18. Maoyu

Maoyu Big Damn Hero

Hello,

You wanted people to report bugs over here instead of reviews so here it goes...

While it may not be a bug is there a way to get a higher weapon damage? I've been playing around with my spear, just wanting to change it look really, while keeping similar stats and the same skill. Doing so made me realise all randomized weapons have a set damage value. It's always around 15. This is a gray/beginner weapon value. The spear I've been playing around with is blue and was found endgame with a damage value of 34. Since then I've tried to craft a blue spear through the RWR making 16 gray -> 4 green -> 1 blue spear and all of them had around 15 damage. So what's the point of making higher tiers if all of them have the same value as gray weapons?

19. Imblazed247

iits not that read some of the reports and the bug on the front page youll find atm it turns ALL WEAPONS no matter the lvl to lvl 1

the randomization is quite random tho...using the games mechanics so the fact your dps dont raise is most likely due to in game mechanics

i will be adding the other lvls but this in turn will make the guns random in all aspects except lvl/dps

20. Maoyu

Maoyu Big Damn Hero

Now I'm interested in how the vanilla item spawn mechanics work. Any chance if I put the RwR really deep underground on a high level planet it will yield higher statted results?