1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

The poo monster

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by AdenSword, Sep 6, 2013.

?

Whats your opinion on the poo monster

1. ITS SOO CUTE :) i love it

39.0%
  2. I dont really like it but it wont ruin the game for me

40.2%
  3. HOLY **** THIS RUINS THE ENTIRE GAME AND IT SHOULD BE DELETED FOREVER!!!

20.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

okay i know people are having trouble with this and personally i dont like it either but im making this thread so we dont see all this stuff in the update

also im wondering how many people dislike it

2. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

I felt that the second option wasn't as close to the mark as the third option. Obviously I don't think it ruins the game, but I don't want it in the game at all and I want it removed. Seeing as only option 3 demonstrated a desire for removal, I voted option 3.

3. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

I don't really mind it, kinda cute in an anime-ish way.

Serenity, CalamityQuote and tassina like this.
  4. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

Should've only had two poll options.

I like it.

I don't like it.

Pingeh and CalamityQuote like this.
  5. Torren

Torren Ketchup Robot

6. St Fonz

St Fonz Existential Complex

Casm and Colton like this.
  7. Rueya

Rueya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Let's reanalyze this on how we can make it cause less of a sh*tstorm. Lorewise, perhaps a piece of turd just does not suffice. Maybe some kind of alien being that lives in the murky sewers, able to absorb and assimilate itself with environmental wastage?

Who am I kidding, it is still a piece of turd.. lol. :giggle: Voted the second option since it really doesn't bother me, but I thought the 3rd one was a little too anti.

8. tylerjw16

tylerjw16 Master Chief

I don't understand why people are so mad about this

9. Colton

Colton Phantasmal Quasar

This thread is pointless because you can easily get your answer from the following link:

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/the-po-discussion.29404/

Zoolot and tassina like this.
  10. Namiwakiru

Namiwakiru Black Hole Surfer

Take it to the existing thread already

11. Optix

Optix Scruffy Nerf-Herder

But I dinneh eat no corn!

Grey Owl likes this.
  12. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

What? o_O I'm very horrified if you're saying what I think you're saying

But I think the poop monster is cute lol I'm fine with it but I don't see how people can be angry about it? I mean this IS the future after all? All races could of acquired the ability to make mutant sized poops...that would be horribly painful though.... just thinking about it *shivers*

Grey Owl and tassina like this.
  13. Goodsy

Goodsy Big Damn Hero

Personally, I love it! It IS cute. The fact that it is a turd is besides the point imo. It's cute no matter what it is.

14. Karth

Karth Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm squarely in with the 'meh' crowd. It'll die, just like everything else.

AdenSword likes this.
  15. it reminds me of the blue drop from dragon quest, except its brown.. and its poop.

16. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Existential Complex

I'm okay with it, but I don't think ITS SOOO CUTE ITS THE BEST < 33 ^_^ ~~~ is the answer I was prepared to give.

17. AdenSword

18. OtherDalfite

OtherDalfite Gross...

How could you not? It's been on the front page all day dude. Read before you post. Also, any chance that if you make a poll in the future you could not make the choices so painfully biased?

Colton likes this.
  19. Quenton

Quenton Phantasmal Quasar

I'm in the middle ground. I honestly don't care. It's not annoying, but it kind of gives off a wannabe kind of signal. You know, like when someone is trying too hard. Something like that.

Colton likes this.
  20. AdenSword

i dont check the front page that much

and sorry but those are the only feelings i had seen so far, ill do better next time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.