1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. Sekfuma

Sekfuma Void-Bound Voyager

I have FPS Problemes witch the 4 Hoof Ponies and the UFO Boss cant Fly witch the outher Races is all fine (sorry for my bad englisch)

2. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i think i understand, the only problem that must cause this is or your game is bugged as hell or your compuiter isn't able to run the game...
    here is some things you can try to do:
    - start the game in open gl (in my case i get 120 fps whit open gl and 10 whit normal...)
    - re install the game
    - re install the mods you have installed
    - update/reinstall your graphic card driver

3. Sekfuma

Thanks for trying helping me

re install the game and Mods was the first thing i triyed and i am sure my computer can Run the Game i play Skyrim on this PC without problemes xD the FPS Probleme and the UFO Boss is only with the Ponies
    witch all outher Races (Humans, Apex) is all fine

new graphic card driver and open gl didn't work.

(sorry again for my bad englisch is a huge difference between understand englisch and write englisch xD)

4. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

well i don't know what is your problem, i did not touched to the bosses in any sorts mabe it's a mod you have who's doing it. all the movements animation are fine... i cant see what's worng

5. Sekfuma

The Ponymodpack is the only mod i have install, whatever seems is must play without the normal Ponies the Human Ponies are a good alternative xD

6. darknessninja77

darknessninja77 Void-Bound Voyager

yea i'm seeing big fps hits as well, which only seems to happen with ponybound.

7. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

I get significant frame rate drop when playing Pony races compared to using the default races, I was getting around 30-40 with my floran, and only 10-20 with ponies.

Also, are there only supposed to be 4 tiers to the Twilicane and H.A.R.M.O.N.Y? I've re-used all my upgrade chips, (from the one that unlocks the beta sector, all the way to the one that unlocks Impervium) after which tiers 2-4 of each were unlocked, but I'm at Tier 10 and so the tier 4 twilicane and H.A.R.M.O.N.Y are kinda useless at this point :wut:

8. trollzor

trollzor Aquatic Astronaut

I agree that the frame rate dropping problem is pretty bad, but I've worked with mods for a good amount of time, so I say the problem shouldn't be solved first, but it should be solved fast.

BTW my glitch's frame rate is 40-55, whilst my pony has a frame rate of 10-25.

9. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

I further emphasize feral pony limiting FPS. Ponex seems fine.

I've a slight request, as well, but it involves the Ponex portion. Do you update that, or must I bug the one who created it?

10. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

ponex potion never heard of that?

11. Deciton_Reven

Deciton_Reven Cosmic Narwhal

C0bra, he said poRtion, not potion.

12. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

seeing that many of you are having low fps on the game. I have some question:
    1st where do you lag? planet, ship or both?
    2nd fps% the pony modpack kills?

i'm sorry i don't see the lag going on, i happen to have a rally powerful pc i think... but i might think that adding all the races i added could make the game lag (each spawners have their own races for the bots but i think i can merge them in to 2 races, winged and non winged. races takes a lot of place... so will see). i will try post a patch in the discussion whit some instalation instruction to fellow

13. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

o sorry, yes this is a modpack, i update the mods in the modpack evry times they come out

14. Christovski

As a Ponybound race, I lag more on the ship (closer to 10FPS) but still get only around 20-25 max on planets. Other races I get an average of 35-40FPS if not more

I'll try playing on OpenGL mode and see if the same problem occurs on that mode

15. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

for the ship that's normal, normally the ship is equipped whit a ton of stuff/entities and that cause major fps pronlems

16. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

17. Christovski

18. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

even without any mods the ship is always laggy,,, but still i need to find what's causing that lag

19. Christovski

Yeah ships always lag, I was just playing my floran and got 25-30 FPS on ship but 50-60 FPS on planets.

20. Snowfyre

Snowfyre Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i think helios posted somewhere that he put a lot of lights in the ship so that the upper part isn't darkened or blacked out. I think those lights are causing low fps on the ship