1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

thery are a part of the HARMONY DEFENSE SYSTEM they sell one item to craft that you need to caft all the weapon. they re selleing their element

2. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

the mane six bot
    go and see in the update there is plenty of screen

3. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

that looks sweet! mind if i take the cutie marks to add them for the next update? but just the 3 x 4 because 4X4 cant fit

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  4. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

nope it's still a folder whit all the files

5. Deciton_Reven

Deciton_Reven Cosmic Narwhal

Sure, that's why I made them.

6. dawg911

dawg911 Subatomic Cosmonaut

now i feel stupid ....
    lol . Thx!

7. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

metalwork station tier 2 normally

craft the spawner. place it somewhere in your ship or in your house and beam and beam again and boom pony invasion.

8. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

just reactivate the all the tier chip you've allready activated to see the new stuff appear in your crafting

9. ShackledTime

ShackledTime Phantasmal Quasar

Here's a small suggestion, next update, please remove the interface\windowsconfig\charcreation.config and interface\title\charactercreation.png , as when using a separate race extention mod, it causes visual problems.

Kawa likes this.
  10. crafthog

crafthog Aquatic Astronaut

help i cant install...

11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

You're not exactly giving much information regarding the nature of your difficulties. Do you not know how to install a mod? Did you maybe mess up installing it and now the game's acting up? With just a "help i cant install..." we can only guess.

12. Valeriu

Valeriu Void-Bound Voyager

When i installed the Mod pack, trying to create a character, I get this screen http://puu.sh/7nvpZ.jpg
    The link shows a screenshot of the game's character creation page, showing only have the character creation area. I only have this modpack and a mod called 'Better Mining' installed at this point.

13. Christovski

Christovski Ketchup Robot

I had to install a mod for the character creation screen that allows you to select more races before I could select any more like earth pony/unicorn/pegasus, there are a few mods that do it if you search for them but I forget the names sorry =/

14. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Exit the game, delete image.cache, restart the game.

Feels like I've said this literally twenty times now. And I mean proper literally, not common internet parlance literally.

15. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

let me guess other mods whit multiple character interface am i right?

16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Or ignorance, or a straight-up lie. Either way, the usual BS is in play here.

17. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

no that's a common bug people reports the only way to fix it that i know is to merge the interface whit one and other or to use one interface form 1 mod that will cover all the buttons

18. crafthog

i found out why its not the right file

19. crafthog

where is the real download

20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Are we talking about the same thing here?
    Great!
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/the-pony-modpack.1775/download&version=7424 isn't the right one?