1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. Leyen Enyo

Leyen Enyo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Uh, yeah, I need the specific element in order to spawn them, silly. I just said that.

Also, that'd be awesome, C0bra5! I can't wait to see the next update.

2. Leyen Enyo

There also appears to be a glitch with Gift Giver Quests where the bots won't accept the gift, thus making the quest incomplete.

3. Leyen Enyo

Oh, wait, my bad, seems I didn't notice that the quest requires you to put the item down for them.

4. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

5. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

ooooh

Scival likes this.
  6. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Would it ever be a possibility to have wing color differ from body color in the case of the bat ponies?

7. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

due to the fact you would have to cycle through around 30bodycolor * 30wingcolor * 2wingcolorshade there would be around 1800 different color choices as opposed to the current 60, not sure that's practical, but if you are willing to edit the player file directly, the wing colors are of a different color in the base asset so you can create your own recolors for that, if you know how.

8. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

I'd recommend using Starcheat's appearance settings for that...

9. Destia_Blaze

Destia_Blaze Space Hobo

So uh... I noticed that the sleeping animation (Or at least when you first start the character) is a bit wonky, any plans to update the sleeping model?

10. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Yeah, there is no specific part of the sprite sheet for the sleeping animation, it just uses one of the idle or walk sprites.

11. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I know kawa, the felins mod author got around that by using a custom frame for sleeping and used one of the unused climbing animation spots for it, but yeah, maybe I'll find a good and functional solution one day, but for now, I'm stuck with these problems.

12. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Could you not just... well, you know...
    do exactly that, then?

13. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I've toyed around with it but the game doesn't really like it, kawa used it to remove the tail which is part of the body, but the fact is, out rails are the ones that are in the way, and since our tails are hair and not body part that doesn't work, very well, there is more to it than that, but let's just say I would have implemented it a long time ago if it was that simple

14. Destia_Blaze

Destia_Blaze Space Hobo

Well that makes sense, thanks for helping me understand that bit. I'll try looking around for a fix to try and help you out. If I do find something I'll shot it your way to see if you think it'll work alright? Thanks for that rather quick response

15. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

TrailBlazer and Mooncalf99 like this.
  16. TrailBlazer

TrailBlazer Void-Bound Voyager

The skys the limit

17. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I imagine that this is *exactly* how the modern Equestrian space program worked to get a pony into space.

(Although Princess Luna will insist that she was the original astronaut.)

18. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

19. Leyen Enyo

Okay, yeah, it's still glitched. I did the Sweet Punch quest and Dash Bot won't accept it.

20. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

This is a randomly generated quest, the problem is somewhere else.