1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

The Pixel Weekly #002

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Arcadiax, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcadiax

Arcadiax Guest

2. Hydrae

Hydrae Cosmic Narwhal

Another great issue. Congrats to last weeks winners, and thanks for the info on "EVO: The Search For Eden." Also I hope the chat move goes smoothly. :)

3. GigaNova

GigaNova Cosmic Narwhal

Man this is awesome!

I read it all, i just couldnt stop reading for some reason.
    The interview with KK was awesome, hah!

Hoping to see myself in there one day, mmmh...

Good job, already looking forward to the next issue!

4. drcheesington

drcheesington Void-Bound Voyager

Very nice. I have fond memories of EVO, and this was quite an enjoyable little nostalgia trip. Good luck with the next issue.

5. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

looks nice cant wait for mores

6. Lunazazio

Lunazazio Void-Bound Voyager

Wow, I actually did get a mention :D I'm thinking of donating some more too if/when you have some more contest.

Also Evo >.< so many secrets too, like the storm cloud in the dinosaur era. I became a pterodactyl as soon as I could and didn't evolve into a mammal, later in the mammal era I found a martian UFO by flying WAAAAAAAAYYY above a mountain and a secret non-standard ending involving joining them, going to mars and being worshiped as an Idol by earthlings that saw me when I occasionally visited my home world again. It's secrets almost rival a certain RPG of Mario's :D

NaturallyMade likes this.
  7. Cobaltcakes

Cobaltcakes Cosmic Narwhal

Another grand issue, my good men.

I thank ye again for the spontaneous X-Com raffle, and for rigging it to make me win.
    Huh? Nothing. Heh.......

Good luck on the next one!

8. Vivid

Vivid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

stay of the computer for a day and this happens:eek: lol, thanks guys

9. Loki ISP

Loki ISP Human-Cyborg Relations

Quite nice. I always enjoy a community newsletter to allow folks an overview of the goings-on around town....even in spots they never venture.

Kudos for starting this so quickly and keeping it on such a high-frequency schedule. I can only imagine what this will become as we get closer and closer to launch...

NaturallyMade and EGadd like this.
  10. Machiavelli

Machiavelli Aquatic Astronaut

Very nice, the Pixel Weekly is a fantastic way of not only summarizing various hot-spots/topics in forums but also to raise awareness of community members and opportunities.

I look forward to The Pixel Weekly #003.
    Stay classy.

11. Vaidred

Vaidred Phantasmal Quasar

Sweetness, love this! Best newspaper I've read in my life... it's actually the only newspaper I've read period but STILL!

12. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

This is the best gamer newspaper ever. Beats confuzzledyma (if anyone gets it). RE: Clans, :mad:

FrootLewp likes this.
  13. shiro

shiro Subatomic Cosmonaut

GOD! Thanks for EVO, did not sleep all last night because of this game!

14. ThomasDekker

ThomasDekker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Woah, wouldn't I love to get my Mecha in the fanart section o_O Some day..

FrootLewp likes this.
  15. HammerDwarf

HammerDwarf Void-Bound Voyager

BEST GAMING PAPER EVER! :D

16. Haunt

Haunt Pangalactic Porcupine

Excellent.
    Hilarious how no one can ever get Cobalt's name exactly right.

17. ddrake

ddrake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love reading these things :D

18. demanrisu

demanrisu The Original Agaran Menace NPC

Hey, NaturallyMade. You need another writer. You need me. To write things. ;D

19. baseballlover99

baseballlover99 Orbital Explorer

@NaturallyMade. I have an idea for a comic for your newspaper, unfortunately, my artistic skill is... well... let's say... lacking potential and well... skill. :) But anyways, my idea was of a Spy vs. Spy: Starbound Edition. This would be exciting especially as weapons, npc's, and items are previewed over the summer. Thanks for creating this newspaper, it's a great way for me to know what's going on in the forums. Thanks so much!!!
    BTW: I found the first issue with no issues! :)

20. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

Wow, a newspaper! Great idea! I will be following this :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.