The Penguin Syndicate XV - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

no??

Btw Sixy I feel like Jim might be a Choxorn, though obviously not a complete copy, you know what I mean. After all, I usually trust my first reads.

HunterC1998, 611 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  2. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I will pretend to know what a Choxorn is for the time being.

BEFORE I FORGET

YOU SHOULD ALL BE MADE AWARE OF THIS NOW: The players in this game are diverse enough that they could call me by any of the following names: 611, Kam, Machine
    That's generally how I come off to new players

HunterC1998 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

mm dangit. You should know Chox. He was in the Champs...

4. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh...

*chew straw silently*

I'll mull it over.

HunterC1998, Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  5. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Votecouuunt time! Gonna put this here before I go. Don't destroy this thread while I'm away! just kidding, i know you totally will

~ ~ ~

6 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting - HunterC1998, Cebu, PsychoSoldier, CjBeats, Jake9039, Ladd
    CjBeats - 611, Vurrunna
    Jimlad 42 - Ryast, Alkanthe
    Ryast - Jimlad 42
    ~ ~ ~

It's, y'know, really amusing to see you debate what kind of setup I would've made for this game. It's like contemplating is the lunatic next to you insane enough to detonate the explosive they're holding. At some point you'll have to consider why did that person even get to the position where they're holding the bomb.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    HunterC1998, Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

hmm I guess it is true that the host of the game is always rather...
    yeah.

I mean, look at me!

uh also I'm listed as voting for both Jim and Vurrunna. I ain't no Bandit! : P

HunterC1998, Jimlad 42 and Zebe like this.
  7. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

*looks*
    Okay...
    Mind explaining what I'm looking for?

Also I swear I ask this every game but what happens if the votes tie @Zebe

HunterC1998, Alkanthe and Jimlad 42 like this.
  8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

No lynch.

9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Look at my profile post pertaining to TPG4. It happens to the best of us.

10. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Idk what happened, my memory is not great for names

11. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Mr. Nate looked to the Alkanthe individual. They seemed pensive.

Too pensive.

Only murderers and fools ever thought so deeply, putting themselves off so as to seem to know more than is seen at the surface--either revealing their sinister intent, or attempting to distract from their complete and utter incompetence. Whichever was more dangerous, Nate could not say, but either way it would be best to be rid of them as soon as possible. Less time to murder their fellows or make a mess of the investigation.

Vote: Alkanthe

OOC: Really, Alkanthe is being pretty sketch on round one, making suppositions for theories and laying some groundwork for suspicions. One could argue it's to catch the Penguins off guard when she* makes the accusation, but it could just as easily be to spread dissent, as well as fish out Civilian roles and kill all the important ones first.

*I'm gonna call you a she because I know you as Miss Alkane and nuttin' else, and if I've been living a lie I'll go eat a shoe.

12. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Try "they"

And enjoy your shoe

HunterC1998, Alkanthe and Jimlad 42 like this.
  13. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

OOC: To be fair, genders can be hard enough to track in this day and age in person, let alone when various online characters are involved. Despite my grammatical disposition against it, I suppose I'll stick to "they" (it's plural and that grinds my gears, but it works in absence of anything else).

14. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Here, let me help

"You" is also plural

Possibly yes, that's a good point. But what convinces you it's not genuine?

15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I'll be the first one to admit I'm acting off. But, that's mostly cause I'm on the hype from game start. I still trust my read, but...

Not everyone's here yet.

mmmmmm

and uh, yeah. Y'know, I didn't know I wasn't a she until recently, so I understand the confusion. But that's why I changed my username, too.

HunterC1998, 611 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  16. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

OOC: I give up, I apparently can't keep up with anyones genders... I figured that would be either what they've been, what they've said, the opposite of what they've not said, or that they wouldn't take offense at being called the wrong gender if their profile looks like the apparently wrong gender.
    Since everything I know is apparently wrong though, everyone but Vurrunna is now a "Pikmin" since I don't know anything any more. (I do however know that Vurrunna is a male, I feel some what confident on that one.)

HunterC1998, Ryast and 611 like this.
  17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

hint: most profiles have a gender listed, and if they don't, then go with "they".

18. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

You're really tempting me to meme as an attack helicopter...

19. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

mmmmplease don't.

Anyways! We've gotten entirely off track! @Jimlad 42 , you have prior experience in Mafia, have you not? @Jake9039 , kindly join the party! And Ladd - well, I know you're going to be on in an hour.

HunterC1998, Jimlad 42 and 611 like this.
  20. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I skimmed the last game, and I've played Town of Salem some, but that was awhile ago and I never tried too hard to win.

HunterC1998 and Alkanthe like this.