The Penguin Syndicate XV - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Jun 15, 2017.

1. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Nothing could change my mind right now. I really don't want to give you a chance to kill us. I just don't.

Alkanthe and Jimlad 42 like this.
  2. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

That's what I figured. Unfortunate, really.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

We could end this Day right now.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. CjBeats

We could. I wanna give Jake time to think it over and see if he changes his mind.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  5. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

I hear great arguments overall. I'm going shopping later, and I'm looking for a lucky penny.
    Sorry, @Alkanthe but we can't chance the mafia winning.
    Vote: alkanthe

Jimlad 42, Alkanthe and CjBeats like this.
  6. CjBeats

Thank you.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  7. Jake9039

Sudden thought.
    How can we say that cj beats isn't agaran.
    With a 50/50 chance every night, why wouldn't the agaran have already infected somebody this far into the game. Not enough detail to vote him, but that is information.

Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  8. CjBeats

Well you have to remember Hunter hasn't had many night actions, I don't think he got last night either and was probably just unlucky or wasn't able to do it cause he wasn't here the other nights.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Y'know, this is what I've been thinking. I know it'd get me lynched even more than I am already though, cause "why would you say that town's DEFINITELY gonna lose now!!!!"
    But I mean.
    I have Plans, if I survive.
    And they aren't just to benefit me, Jake. Not at all.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Actually, Zebe said he wouldn't get any penalty...

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Here.

Jimlad 42 and CjBeats like this.
  12. CjBeats

Oh I missed that. But if I were an Agaran don't you think one of you would've been infected by now? I don't think I'm that unlucky.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  13. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Give us one reason why we should trust you, Mr. Cracus.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. Jake9039

I'm afraid I have to go with the scariest threat. I have to find a lucky penny because in not changing my vote.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

You're not more scared of the Agarans? A threat that may well win the game even when you think you've got it in the bag?

I swear to you, Jake, you will not die if you ally with me.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. CjBeats

Because I'm a Mikinog Interrogator? If you don't trust my role then ask yourself why would I lie? Why, at this point in the game if I were an Agaran, would I lie? If me and Hunter were Agarans, we'd be the majority. We could infect one of you tonight and win even if we equaled the votes. I have no reason to lie. And why would I just announce Hunter is an Agaran? That helps me in no way at all. I'd get the same exact results if I just kept quiet. But I saw it as my duty to town to let you guys, or rather Jake, know we did in fact have an Agaran, which I have been terrified of since I found out they existed. And if that doesn't do it for you then think, if I were an Agaran would somebody not have been infected by now? Not one person? I would've had plenty of time to infect at least one person, but I'm not, therefore no one has been infected. Why? Hunter hasn't had many nights where he got a night action. If he did last night, which I'm still thinking he didn't because he only made 2 posts, but if he did, we waited the whole night. I made my action fairly early, I assume both of you did too right? So we were probably waiting on him last night, but he never did anything. I am not an Agaran. You don't need to believe me Alkane, but Jake, please do trust me. I really don't want town to lose when we're this close.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I mean, we could've been waiting on Zebe too. I don't know why I wouldn't at least try to submit an action, even if it isn't nighttime yet, if I were in Hunter's position.

CjBeats and Jimlad 42 like this.
  18. CjBeats

We could've but Zebe has been early every other night. Why stop now if he can help it?

Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  19. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I mean, if he can't...

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. Jake9039

Not to tell you how to penguin, but at this point, if you live and we do kill Hunter, than you kill cj beats, I vote you, and at night you kill me.
    If we kill you, than the last of one faction gets voted, and then the other 2 people win.(talking about alkanthe)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    Jimlad 42 and CjBeats like this.