The Penguin Syndicate XIV - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I didnt exactly specify a role, also, as i have said before, i really dont know what im doing

Alkanthe and 611 like this.
  2. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

And in what way do you not know what you are doing?

3. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

As good as specified.

4. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I dont really know whats going so i just do whatever, which usually gets me killed.
    What do you think i am then?

Also, doublepost!

611 likes this.
  5. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

One of my policies is not speaking people's roles they claim when they claim early on.
    The other one that goes with it is not even talking about it. shush. I know.

Yes I do that a lot.

Alkanthe likes this.
  6. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

This logic hurts..

611 likes this.
  7. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

What about it hurts?

611 likes this.
  9. HunterC1998

Too much of it at once, bad time to catch up...

611 likes this.
  10. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Time for the time honored tradition of tagging someone to make them come online faster...

@MilkCalf

11. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

@611

I didn't vote cause I like to save my vote till it matters. That's how I've played the last few games. I'll give you my reads when I get home

12. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

That doesn't really work though...
    What? How did I do CJ's things?

I noticed it from 611's outbursts that there's something weird going on.
    Why specify if it isn't related? This just rubs me the wrong way.
    I have never before heard anyone complain about cursing here.
    So 611, you acted suspiciously and then called Wilfreys reasonable vote OMGUS. That makes zero sense. It's like you have something against him but wheren't Alkane and Wilfrey the ones with history?
    It's almost like...
    You are on Alkane's side. Nothing suspicious about Alkane but Wilfrey is scummy?
    She took your side so that's a message in and on itself.
    I'd advise you both to play this game like it's supposed to be played. I don't want either side to fight.

13. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Interesting.

In answer to the bolded: You did them, not CJ, I remembered who was doing it wrong...You avoided voting at the time, simply pointing out a flaw on day one a day where flaws mean votes. Explain.

14. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Hey man, I'm not on his side. I'd vote for him if I didn't have The Squid.

15. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

But other than the fact that I was lurking at the beginning of the game when nothing was happening, you kinda don't have anything to go against me with. If this was the third page of the thread, I could pull the same move on you and nobody would suspect anything.
    It's one thing if you're just voting for me to get me active, but to continue to vote for me with literally no base? That's what I call s u s p i c i o u s
    Vote: Alkane

16. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Reads time:

I'm not gonna do big reads, not yet, I'll just let you know who strikes me as what.

611 strikes me as suspicious. Sir Wilfrey is sorta, but also sorta not. 611 and Wilfrey's little thing was something.. I don't know though. I do partially agree Alkane and Kam are protecting one another, but that's probably just cause they're good friends and don't want each other to die if they think they're innocent. 611 seems more on Alkane's side then Alkane is on 611's so there's that.

Alkanthe, Sir Wilfrey and MilkCalf like this.
  17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Bruh, I ain't got no base to believe you're innocent either.

18. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

And that's the difference between you and me. I got a base to believe you're guilty. Even if it's only a slight step up from what you have, it's still a step up.

19. HunterC1998

Vote: Miss Alkane

I can't trust such a wild throwing of votes, I mean I understand getting folks talking but hell..

20. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

*clears throat, suddenly present again* But there are much more suspicious figures about, like you, 611, and maybe... is CJ Beats suspicious..? Eh.. nah, if he was pulling the good guy but actually bad guy card I'd have picked up on that by now, so you two are legitimately the most suspicious people here. I'm Wilfrey so I'm always suspect to everything everywhere so I don't even count myself in that list since you're going to do it for me, aren't you two? Well, at least Alkane will give a reason, even if it only makes sense to her. That's still respectable.

Also, all this "those two have history" thing needs to stop, like, seriously guys grow up. Whatever hostility existed before has disappeared long ago, and if it hasn't then I missed the memo. Whatever dramanuke someone's waiting to drop needs to be disarmed because we're just another Syndicate group and I'm gonna keep it that way. This isn't the highschool hallways kids.

MilkCalf, Red Ryder and The Squid like this.