The Penguin Syndicate XIV - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Oct 23, 2016.

1. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

She is murder happy, but it's probably just because she hasn't played TPS in a while like she's said. She wants to get the game rollin probably, and throwing accusations and getting people to defend themselves is one way to do that. I'm not saying don't be suspicious, just don't base it all on the fact she's throwin around votes. Many votes are thrown around day 1.

Alkanthe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

So how long do we stew in our minimal knowledge before night comes?

3. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Yes, but by many people. Blind firing is a terrible strategy and I'm sticking to that, it just kills more people than necessary any way you look at it and it can throw the entire game if you off someone important to your team. Try to be patient and think ahead guys. I mean, I could drop dead the first round and stick to my idea, because it's the safest available strategy.
    Zebe went to bed a few hours ago, I'd say it won't be long at all.

MilkCalf, CjBeats and HunterC1998 like this.
  4. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

VOTE: Wilfrey

5. CjBeats

Care to explain?

6. Sir Wilfrey

That's SIR Wilfrey to you bubsy, and care to give me reasoning behind that or are you on board the blind fire range too?

The Squid, MilkCalf, CjBeats and 3 others like this.
  7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Yeah yeah yeah, thing is, he wasn't the first and only vote. Alone, it wouldn't be suspicious at all. That's just what tipped me off.
    Same here, I like to wait till I have a danger sign from em, but in the very beginning this often isn't possible.

Haha what why am I being accused of blind firing after a total of TWO or THREE votes, each of which I've provided a reason for? *claps* I get that I'm the most game-active person here but... what? Murder-happy? Have you SEEN me? Oh no wait, you have! THAT'S why!

And just sayin', but uuuuusually nicer persons don't feel the need to point their "nice person" status out, or the fact that they'd normally do something different.

HunterC1998, 611 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  8. CjBeats

Now did I ever vote Hunter? No. I called him here to talk, never voted for him.

9. Sir Wilfrey

I never said I WAS a nice person, I was saying I'm making an effort to be one, which I'm perfectly allowed to state. And I can't help that I'm straightforward, I would indeed sarcasm the crud out of everything in my sights if I wasn't making an effort to improve. But none of this has anything relevant and is obviously an attempt at flaming, I'm bigger than that (At least I am now).

Okay now that is a fair point, I concede that's reasonable.

Welp nevermind then we've both missed that detail, I gotta wake up!

Red Ryder likes this.
  10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Oh whoops, you're right. My mistake.

CjBeats likes this.
  11. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nope!
    's no' gonna work on me laddie. And as for a reason...you tell me.

Alkanthe likes this.
  12. Sir Wilfrey

Fair 'nuff, fair 'nuff...

VOTE: 611

'Tis just a game, after all.
    Just know by not giving a reason and literally replacing every suspicious person here you've screwed yourself in like a 2x4. Your loss.

13. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

And now I'm calling out an OMGUS, thanks for making my life easier.

14. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I missed.....nothing, okay good....wait...not good!!

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  15. Sir Wilfrey

I'm not even familiar with that term but not really surprised I don't either, will you elaborate on this or is not making sense a hobby of yours?

16. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

*shrugs*

17. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Any questions?

18. CjBeats

What's the square root of pi?

19. Sir Wilfrey

uh... no not really I'm more confused as to why you think you're clever when I'm just setting off the chain reaction from your obvious fuckup lol.

20. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Because he always does this and figures anyone who knows him will probably ignore it.

611 and CjBeats like this.