The Penguin Syndicate XII - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rgbunpro, Aug 3, 2016.

1. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Double rip.

2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Dammit!! Someone else make these mistakes!!

MilkCalf, Zebe and 611 like this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Hey, I nearly put my Day 3 intro post in this thread last night.

MilkCalf, Zebe and 611 like this.
  4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

We're aren't in day 3?

Oh right wrong game...see this is why I'm not the GM

MilkCalf and 611 like this.
  5. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

611 and MilkCalf like this.
  6. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    Zebe likes this.
  7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Hey, you might wanna reset the vote counts there. But.... good morning?

Zebe likes this.
  8. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I left them like that on purpose. Just to change things up from when zebe was GMing

Zebe likes this.
  9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Huh.

Welp! Guess who's going back to bed now.

10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Dang. Apparently the rules never explicitly stated the vote counts have to be reset, that was just an understood rule.

Guess what I'll be adding to the TPG rules.

11. SpaceMonkeyRingo

Well, good morning all and unfortunately good night, Alkane. Let's move on with the day, yes?
    @Zebe : word wall, please

12. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

What I wanna know is how anyone's going to get a word wall out of what happened last Day. For one, there were only two votes for MC, and I know from experience that they're just as likely to be good guys as bad. Unfortunate, but true. The next thing to look at would be everyone's stances on the MC lynch. Things that might indicate a Penguin are:
    - unusual surety that MC is gonna flip town
    - unusual surety that MC is a bad guy
    - complete apathy toward the MC lynch
    These positions seem contradictory but like... they're normal for Penguins. Penguins know that everybody else (except a potential third party) is town. They know people are commonly accused of being Penguins because they voted for townies. They want to absolve themselves of any blame for that. So they may indeed be the ones warning people away from the lynch.
    On the flip side: having complete apathy about the lynch or unusual surety that the lynch is a good thing. Complete apathy would be harder to detect, I think? But unusual surety is, again, something the Civilians might have if they're especially radical. I don't think any player here is, except maybe 611? Complete apathy goes hand in hand with silence, and I think it is the surest way to tell if one is a Penguin. If somebody doesn't seem to care if a certain person is lynched... they're not town.

Zebe, 611 and MilkCalf like this.
  13. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

This is funny. It's almost like we'd be starting from the beginning, only this time without a Cultist.
    @Apathy Applied @Arra @Karmin Arlert
    You either weren't here or didn't do anything Day 1.

Read list? There isn't much to analyze yet... but I can try to make something later this Day when there's something.

This is madness. Madness I tell you.

Shame that almost everyone is silent. Apathy is strong here. There are more players that didn't say their opinion on MC lynch than there are those who did, so that's not much of a tell.

zeskorion and Alkanthe like this.
  14. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Well, it can at least be a starting point for telling who's most likely NOT a Penguin.

Zebe likes this.
  15. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Wait, we didn't get any numbers on Civilians or Penguins. I was assuming it was 3 Pengus 'cause TPG, but turns out @Rgbunpro gave us nothing. Was that intentional?

Maybe. That'd mean clear from 611 and Cj. I'm not sure yet, but the Penguins might be trying to stay out of the radar.

These post counts are sad. Easy for lurkers.

16. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I think it's time to get those lurkers to talk. Vote: Karmin Arlert.

17. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

I was quiet last day. I was not really paying attention, sorry

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Yupperoni.
    Also, just to make sure everyone knows, It is in fact 5 votes for a majority today and not 6. I updated my last post to include that.

Alkanthe, Zebe and 611 like this.
  19. SpaceMonkeyRingo

Madness?
    THIS!!!!
    IS!!!
    SPARTAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Zebe likes this.
  20. Karmin Arlert

Karmin Arlert Subatomic Cosmonaut

My WIFI was out
    I'm new here. I'm kinda just watching things go down and taking notes. Please, resume.