The Penguin Syndicate X - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

~Twirls with rose petals and dissipates~

Alkanthe and Zebe like this.
  2. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Who ever said you were plotting things? And if you were plotting, you voted about an hour after RG who voted about an hour after Dusty, and I say 2 hours is a long enough time to plot something.

3. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

|| ~ ~ ~ ||
    4 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - MilkCalf, zeskorion, CjBeats, DustyScabbard, The Squid
    CjBeats - Rgbunpro, Miss Alkane
    || ~ ~ ~ ||

Nothing is different... except now Arra is not in the Not Voting list anymore. oops Only 4 votes are required for a lynch.
    9 hours remaining. Remember to watch your post counts.

611, The Squid and Alkanthe like this.
  4. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Oh good, I didn't miss the end of day.

5. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Wait, why are you guys voting for CJbeats? I'm *NOT* trying to defend him, I'm just wondering bc I'm very confused.

6. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

two reasons, 1. He still hasn't given me a good reason not to, 2. I trust alkane's judgement on this one.

7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

If I didn't know better I'd swear you were trying to mislynch, based on the second reason...

8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I don't know. It's never a good idea not to lynch someone, but I'm hesitant about voting for him.

9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Who would you rather vote for, then?

10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Not sure. But killing someone solely because they can't defend themselves isn't often a good idea.

Edit: vote: cjbeats

11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

If you say so, Mr. "I'll distance myself from this lynch as much as I can".

12. CjBeats

Well it looks like I'm gonna be lynched today. This is fine, but let me ask you a question.

Rg: I can't give you a good reason not to vote for me if you can't give me a good reason *to* vote for me. If you want a good reason, well there really isn't one. No one has a good reason not to be voted for except Alkane who is a known civ.

Alkane: There's not much i can say to change your mind is there? I haven't posted much, that's my bad.

Squid: I find it just a little suspicious you jump on the bandwagon right after saying "Killing someone because they can't defend themselves isn't often a good idea." Mind giving a reason to jumping on so quick after saying that?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    The Squid and Alkanthe like this.
  13. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

So your imminent death approaches and you so not try to roleclaim? Alkane may be right then. vote cjbeats. I want to see the answer, and end the day

But if cjbeats is not a non-civ, we could be in danger

14. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Alright, I changed my mind and I didn't have time to explain myself because my microwavable bean burrito was ready and I was hungry, so I'm gonna explain myself now. Yesterday, I had the same hesitation about lynching Arra, and he ended up being a penguin. My not wanting to vote for CJbeats was merely me being hesitant. I realized this and decided to just go for it.
    The reason I said that was because I've been in your same situation before, so I sort of have a bias against people who say 'if they can't defend themselves, lynch them.' Of course, this bias isn't a good thing. That's why I'm voting for you.

15. CjBeats

So you have a bias against the people who say "lynch those who can't defend themselves" or the ones getting lynched because they cant defend themselves? I'm not gonna defend myself anymore than I have. It's probably a good thing I'm getting lynched.

16. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Just so y'all know, according to the opening post, this day should've been over three hours ago.

611 likes this.
  17. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Whoopsie Daisy..

18. CjBeats

Lol so I'm deader than dead

19. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Stuff suddenly happened, I am 6 hours late, sorry about that.

||
    ~ ~ ~
    ||
    4 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - MilkCalf, CjBeats, DustyScabbard
    CjBeats - Rgbunpro, Miss Alkane, The Squid, zeskorion
    || ~ ~ ~ ||

The day ends in a lynch. The crisis at the outpost sees a third penguin in a row leave the crime scene... in a deathly fashion.
    Penguin (Trooper) CjBeats died.
    6 players remain.

NIGHT 3 BEGINS
    The Night ends:
    12PM UTC / 8PM EST
    on Sunday 17th July, or after all night actions have been confirmed.

'em penguins just keep droppin'...

Night. We'll see how many of these are left... Now it'd be real funny to end this game on SB launch day. Entirely possible I suppose.
    @The Squid @DustyScabbard @CjBeats @zeskorion @MilkCalf @Rgbunpro @Miss Alkane

The Squid and Alkanthe like this.
  20. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

WOOOOOO! Unfortunate for the first-timer...

MilkCalf, Immortal Trance and 611 like this.