The Penguin Syndicate VI - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Feb 24, 2016.

?

The representative for Mafia Championships?

Poll closed May 2, 2017.
  1. Miss Alkane

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. zeskorion

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. DustyScabbard

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. quitaren12

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Apathy Applied

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FirnenYT

FirnenYT Void-Bound Voyager

as well

Solar313 and Zebe like this.
  2. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Wait, I don't know my role! Am I supposed to know yet? :confused:

MitKit likes this.
  3. FirnenYT

no i dont either ahaha. I was making a joke :D

Zebe and Solar313 like this.
  4. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Was it supposed to be funny? 'Cause it wasn't :p

Zebe, MitKit and FirnenYT like this.
  5. FirnenYT

6. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Y'know, I have to admit something. Something very grave and serious.

I have created a monster.

THIS GAME
    WHAT IS THIS

17 players might be a little bit too much for anything sensible. I tried to make sense of this, but I guess it just isn't possible. It's soon 3am now, damn. Here I am, imagining myself about five days later when the first night arrives and I have to manage all these night actions. I think this is the game that actually kills me for good.

...okay, but like totally seriously, I'm both excited and frightened to see what comes of this. Civilians are just barely over 50% of the players. But whoever will they be (I haven't done the role rolls yet) I have faith in you. You can do it. Come on, just try to prove it's possible to win. Please dont vote the gm off
    Basically, this is very much like the previous game, but taken to its extreme.

For new players: One of these 8 setups is chosen randomly. The roles are distributed from it, randomly of course. Which of them was chosen remains a mystery until... well, people die.
    Have fun. This is what you asked for. (huh, that should be the tagline for this game)

I'll send the roles tomorrow...

Setup 1 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff (Warden), Novakid Bandit, Floran Hunter, Noble Hylotl, Killer Plant, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Persuader), Penguin (Protector), Penguin Investigator, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Enforcer), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 2 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff, Miniknog Interrogator, Novakid Bandit, Noble Hylotl, Killer Plant, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Trooper), Penguin Investigator, Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Hidden), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 3 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff (Warden), Star Sheriff (Ranger), Noble Hylotl, Glitch Knight, Floran Hunter, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin Investigator, Dreadwing, Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Enforcer), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 4 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Miniknog Interrogator, Novakid Bandit, Floran Hunter, Glitch Knight, Floran Hunter, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Trooper), Dreadwing, Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Hidden), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 5 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff (Warden), Miniknog Interrogator, Novakid Bandit, Noble Hylotl, Killer Plant, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Persuader), Penguin Investigator, Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Enforcer), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 6 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff (Warden), Novakid Bandit, Floran Hunter, Noble Hylotl, Killer Plant, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Trooper), Penguin (Spy), Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Hidden), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 7 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff, Miniknog Interrogator, Novakid Bandit, Glitch Knight, Floran Hunter,, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Spy), Dreadwing, Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Enforcer), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

Setup 8 - Stargazer (Priest), Stargazer (Priest), Star Sheriff (Ranger), Novakid Bandit, Noble Hylotl, Glitch Knight, Floran Hunter, USCM Militant, Occultist-Bot, Penguin (Protector), Dreadwing, Dreadwing, The King Penguin (Master of Disguise), Cultist (Hidden), Agaran (Chieftain), Shadow, Alpaca

If anyone wants to join as the 18th player just a liiittle late, I think I'll say no this time...
    *faints*

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  7. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

ps 6.png
    updated with names

Apathy Applied, Arra, Zebe and 5 others like this.
  8. FirnenYT

Please! I wanna be the alpaca!

MitKit likes this.
  9. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

i also hope you are the alpaca

10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Plot twist, we are all alpaccas. Everyone has to try to get themselves killed while trying not to kill each other.

Zebe, MilkCalf, Dave Combine and 2 others like this.
  11. FirnenYT

12. MitKit

MitKit Phantasmal Quasar

Oh no... Those lines... OCD... NEEDS FIXING! :p

zeskorion likes this.
  13. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Huehuehue. I did that on purpose

The Squid and MitKit like this.
  14. FirnenYT

Abahbahusbuvegubna AFIEHS OUI VHAUAGRVUGARFHBuvfaouyVYefuahobhudboyawebfhbouYDGObIYiyvufvaufuvakufvyatcffvyvAUYHAVUYGUVvVuygVOGYvkuHVBUYuvyYV

There's my spasms for the day :D

The Squid likes this.
  15. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Okay, the role PMs are coming!

Remember, the game hasn't started yet. This game is using the same mechanic as the last one: you must confirm you're ready to play after receiving the role. You can do that in this thread or in the role PM convo. Either way is ok.

The game starts as soon as 11 players (two thirds) are ready to go. This just to make sure there are enough players to get the game rolling.

16. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Well, i'm ready for the game to start!

Sir Wilfrey and Zebe like this.
  17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I AM READY!

Zebe likes this.
  18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I'M READY FOR FREDDIE!

MilkCalf, Sir Wilfrey and Zebe like this.
  19. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Yes. I am ready.

Zebe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  20. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

*He continues screaming and flailing*

The Squid, MilkCalf, Zebe and 2 others like this.