The Penguin Syndicate IX - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, May 27, 2016.

1. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

He did. The name in red indicates who was voted for, not who voted.

Zebe likes this.
  2. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

You know, i dont like your attitude
    both votes to gilgamesh

611 likes this.
  3. Gilgamesh025

Gilgamesh025 Space Penguin Leader

Well mr. give myself away i suppose i have to believe you're a civilian now (unless zebe added a cultist subtype that steals votes, i have to admit he has added too much shit for me to keep up with) anyway since you're not a penguin let's go about finding them then shall we? I would assume they are among the silent. so who should we pressure?

Vote: None

4. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

You are panicking.

5. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

// ♢♢ \\
    6 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - Arra, Miracle Panda-sama, quitaren12, Jirky-Kake, Zetlin97, Danger100ish, The Squid, Gilgamesh025
    Gilgamesh025 - zeskorion, [MilkCalf]
    \\ ♢♢♢ //

Gilgamesh025 dies.

The votes have been cast. Two of them. By the same person. That is enough to take out a penguin.

Penguin (Confounder) Gilgamesh025 died.
    10 players remain.

NIGHT 5 BEGINS
    The Night ends:
    9PM UTC / 5PM EST
    on Monday 27th June, or after all night actions have been confirmed.

Sorry, the Day should've ended a irl day ago. This is a bit late... well, more than usual that is
    But nothing happened so I guess that's fine. did anyone even notice ._.

Night (Night).
    @Arra @Miracle Panda-sama @quitaren12 @Jirky-Kake @Zetlin97 @Danger100ish @The Squid @Gilgamesh025 @zeskorion @MilkCalf

6. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm dead, I can't notice these things.

MilkCalf and Zebe like this.
  7. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

what's the confounder do?

8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Confounder

You are here to make a mess. Your special talent of darkness is to confuse the enemy investigators. You can switch around the roles and actions of the players in all of the investigative role results. You can only use this ability twice.

Role idea by @The Squid

So basically randomised results for investigative roles.

The Squid and Alkanthe like this.
  9. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Throw in a bus driver too at some point. :3

Zebe likes this.
  10. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

That's a good idea. Feel free to dump role suggestions to the UFO Lounge thread or somewhere. I'd want to add a ton of roles for future use before I take a break from modding after the next game.

Jareix Cryvix, Alkanthe and 611 like this.
  11. Gilgamesh025

Okay last words to the living NO MORE ROLES! WE HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING ROLES!

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  12. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

You dirty brother killer.

13. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Sorry mate. I have a nose for panic and lack of rationale

14. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

what we only have 25 roles and 28 variants the situation is completely in control

Though I've been considering having a list of possible roles for the next game to make keeping track of the roles easier.

The Squid and zeskorion like this.
  15. Gilgamesh025

I literally can't even keep track of that shit any more man, my first game was fine, my second was okay, then it just devolved into anarchy.

MilkCalf and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  16. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Yup, I must have lost count after the Occultist was added. Me last game: "What is 611 doing? Is that even a real role? ...Wait, what the Hel are these roles and hen where they added!?"

17. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Others want more roles, others think there's already too many, what am I supposed to do!?

Occultist was added in Game 3... welp then

Hearing this stuff... I don't even know what to think anymore. If the game's getting too confusing, say something! I don't know what ya'll want from this game, so I'm just taking it to the direction I assume you want it to go. I've received role suggestions, so that makes me think that everyone wants more roles. Feedback is appreciated.

18. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

*crickets chirping*

The hotel is considerably less luxurious than before, but this night wasn't all that bad. Everyone is still alive... not counting the numerous ones that have already bitten the dust.
    Nobody died.
    9 players remain.

DAY 6 BEGINS
    The Day ends:
    12AM UTC / 8AM EST
    on Wednesday 29th June.

// ♢♢ \\
    6 votes are enough for a lynch.
    Not Voting
    - Arra, [MilkCalf], Miracle Panda-sama, quitaren12, Jirky-Kake, Zetlin97, Danger100ish, The Squid, zeskorion
    No other votes
    \\ //

Square brackets = stolen vote

...wake ,,,up?
    @Arra @Miracle Panda-sama @quitaren12 @Jirky-Kake @Zetlin97 @Danger100ish @The Squid @zeskorion @MilkCalf

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    The Squid likes this.
  19. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I think more roles won't hurt, as long as people are aware they are there. Maybe you could share the new roles with a post on the lounge. I would also advise to clean the role list a bit. I find the explanations on role variants to be a bit messy. Note that I am a bit obsessive about order.

Zebe likes this.
  20. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Hmm, I haven't bothered mentioning new roles at the lounge. Only a few roles have been added since the lounge was created, plus I don't really know how many actually follow the lounge. But if it helps, I'll surely do that.

The variant descriptions are very brief. What does the messiness mean? Myself I find them sorta straightforward, so I don't really get what you mean. I can cut out everything else but the actual usage of the roles, if that's the idea.