The Penguin Games [Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alkanthe, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

*distant snickering*

Zebe and CjBeats like this.
  2. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Alkane can we get an update on time and votes and all that

Zebe likes this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

The Day ends tomorrow at 5pm EST, which gives you 28.5 hours to make a decision. Votes haven't changed since last VC on page 18.

Zebe likes this.
  4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

So what, follow Alkane's clue and Lynch Dras or keep after Apathy?

5. CjBeats

I looked at the roles. Dras is not a civ. There is no way. So he's a scum which means I think we should vote him to be safe. That's the most solid piece of evidence on anyone we have

6. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Kk, I said I'd bring reads.

Dras
    - Not much to go off of. But in the light of recent events, I see they must be confirmed innocent. See this: Apathy says Cj is innocent. Cj says Dras is innocent. The chain goes like: Apathy > Cj > Dras. If Dras would be scum, Cj would be scum as well, covering his partner. However, if they'd be the two scum, Apathy would be a civ and would make no reason for them to call Cj innocent. Thus, Dras is innocent, confirmed by pure logic. Which doesn't say anything about Cj or Ap.

But I must remind you: Cj says he's an Avian Hunter. It was said 611 was "Stabbed in the back with a knife, Avian in style." That does worry me a lot now that I see it. There are no other Avian characters in the game. I doubt Alkane would give such a huge hint, but I'm kinda freaked out now.

CjBeats - Honestly, I'm not 100%certain. But Cj seems more Civilian than anyone else because he's actually trying to find the Penguins actively. Apathy says he's innocent, and the fact that he doesn't know about Apathy gives me good vibes. He's questioning a lot of things, which I regard as a sign of an innocent. I'm not sure why they're so intent on accusing me, and tunneling like that makes me doubtful. I'm "suspicious" and a "safe" lynch. It's not much to build a lynch on, but I get if someone thinks so. I'm aware I get really agressive in LyLo (Lynch (scum or) Lose).

HunterC1998 - Meh. He's calling out people on things, but I'm not too hopeful. Although I like the fact that they're not trying to be careful. Penguins usually don't come off so strong as he does. At first I was suspicious of his Interrogator claim, but now it turns out Cj is a Human Hunter and he says Dras is an Avian Hunter. Does that mean there are 2 Hunters left? That would make his roleclaim sound more legitimate.

Dragonclaw - Silent. Null read. We could lynch them and hope for the best but that's the last thing I want to go for. We shouldn't do that.

Apathy Applied - Clear scum for me. I think Apathy was too much in the background during Day 1 and then suddenly jumped to vote Peacheon when there was an opportunity. I dislike that. Also the "hesitation" debacle was just an outright scumtell to me. He literally tried to roll the guilt on Hunter and extended that to me for whatever reason he never explained. I also found some signs of buddying attempts during Day 1. I'm sure they are a Penguin and need to be lynched.

HunterC1998 and CjBeats like this.
  7. HunterC1998

If you think it's the best move, I'll roll with it, I'm not seeing any signs so I'll trust ya.

.......damn....

8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Oh. Lol. Ninja'd.

CjBeats likes this.
  9. CjBeats

I really really don't trust Dras now, but I don't want to do a mid-lunch again. Guys I need thoughts. Do we do it or not

Zebe likes this.
  10. HunterC1998

Jesus...and reads did he bring...the chain deal is actually working for me in explaining Dras's innocence, but that leaves me wondering who the hell is gonna go for a swing..

Zebe likes this.
  11. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

What's wrong with y'all? Why no lunch? We need to eat here!

But seriously, while I doubt Alkane would lie so openly, but this game has a concept I've never seen before. I was surprised by this... I'll just have to wonder how much I'd be surprised to see this turn into a full Bastard game.
    I'm not so sure. I dislike jumping wagons with evidence like that. This game... ugh. I don't have any idea.

CjBeats likes this.
  12. HunterC1998

Welp we signed up to test the waters...we are the ones who are to figure this crap out..

13. CjBeats

Well let's see Alkane never said he was innocent, she said he was a known penguin hunter who would be a good ally. So this actually makes me think: he isn't a penguin, but maybe a cultist. Which then makes me want to lie down and cry because this game man.. I don't even know

14. HunterC1998

Naw, she wouldn't make almost half the field bag guys...I hope she isn't that evil...

15. CjBeats

She probably would. We know the fact that 611 died by an avian. Dras is the only avian. He isn't a civ for that reason.

16. HunterC1998

What do you think Zebe? I mean the odds are tight, it would make sense we were given a 1-Up..

17. CjBeats

Ok after reading zebe's reads again and again, this is my conclusion:

I'm pretty certain Dras is a cultist, so he isn't our highest priority at the moment.

The scummiest here is Appy for the points Zebe pointed out.

Vote: Appy

Appy my man I don't want to vote you, but I feel like you're playing me and I'm not ok with that. I'm suspicious of Zebe still, but more so you now. I'm also suspicious of Hunter, but it's nothing that I can confirm unless Appy happens to be a penguin.

Zebe likes this.
  18. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

4 votes to majority lynch.
    Not Voting
    - Apathy Applied, Dragonclaw
    CjBeats - HunterC1998
    Apathy Applied - Zebe, Dras, CjBeats

Zebe likes this.
  19. HunterC1998

Okay VOTE: Apathy

Zebe likes this.
  20. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Well it's been fun playing, gg penguins.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

zeskorion and Zebe like this.