The Penguin Games 4 [Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alkanthe, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Eyy, return of the Syndicate. 'Ello everyone. As per tradition, I'm here. Can't miss this one.
    So many new faces to the game, this is great.

Nopey. Everyone will have a private conversation with the GM (in this case Alkane). If you have a role that can protect/kill/investigate/etc other players at Night, you'll just say the name of the player you want to target in the conversation.

yes you are
    penguin king disguiser

2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

i would join but my activity on the forums is not consistent enough

Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  3. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Jimlad 42, Zebe and Alkanthe like this.
  4. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Y'know, while we're waiting for the rest to trickle in, why don't we introduce ourselves? I don't know a lot of you, after all. I'll start:

My username may be Miss Alkane, but I go by Alkane (currently using they/them pronouns, I already used my one username change and kinda regret it now). I draw, write, and host TPG: I was introduced to the forum Mafia scene by our very own @Zebe , the founder of The Penguin Syndicate, or TPS. After eight games I managed to win the game as a lonely Cultist... then I decided I'd learned just about enough, and eventually started my own spinoff of TPS, the Penguin Games. The Penguin Games is an experimental series of Mafia games, all taking place within the same storyline (read previous games of TPG for the earlier chapters. Or don't, you don't absolutely need to know the story to play). I like to try new things, so watch out: most games aren't normal. And...

I have two future game themes already planned out. The next will be themed around Sinisterra, a world where people have superpowers. The last game of TPG, wrapping up the storyline, will take place in the future, and you'll get to play as the main, or "host" characters...

But that might not even happen. It all depends on how much you guys want to play. So, please do!

5. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Hi, I'm Firebird Zoom, or Zoomninja3000, depending on Where you find me.

Jimlad 42 and Zebe like this.
  6. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

The farmer should definitely be able to marry someone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

7. HunterC1998

Well, theres me....I'm just a guy who's gotten to enjoying this game and hopes others do to...I just hope I don't end up pestering anyone..

8. Apathy Applied

Or... the murderer is killing off other batchelors!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jimlad 42, Alkanthe and HunterC1998 like this.
  9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

You'll see~

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Apathy Applied

The murderer is Sebastian, I'm calling it.

"But he's an innocent cream puff." You may say. Sounds like the perfect alibi to me.

Alkanthe likes this.
  11. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

I'm zesko. I was once a decent player at this game, a really good civilian player

then i left the forums.

i came back when i got an email outta the blue from getting tagged.

12. Apathy Applied

We're still doing introductions? Airtight.

I'm Apathy, you can call me Appy, Apricot, Apple Pie, whatever you want. I'm usually running on less charge than recommend, for instance last night I was plugged in for maybe 3 ish hours? I can't tell. I think at some point durring the night I thought my alarm clock was a monster. Didn't work out very well.

13. HunterC1998

I know how that is, got a new pup who apparently is nocturnal..little fart can't sit still and can really be loud.

Jimlad 42 and Apathy Applied like this.
  14. Apathy Applied

Me a few weeks ago.

Jimlad 42 and HunterC1998 like this.
  15. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Beef Jerky-Cake here! You can call me just Jirky or Kake if you'd like. I love role playing, which might be why I got recommended to play this, so I may or may not attempt to act out my role; kind of depends on the role, I suppose. ;3

16. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Hell yeah I want in, I just hope (again) that i'm not too late since it's been an entire day since I've logged on to the forums :/

17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

You're not too late at all, welcome to the roster.

Jimlad 42 and The Squid like this.
  18. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Introduction? Well, I'm Zebe and I guess Alkane already said the most essential thing: I introduced the Chucklefish Forums to the joys of forum mafia in form of the Penguin Syndicate. I ran the first 10 TPS games and the 14th one. Since then, TPS has been on a hiatus due to lack of motivation and interest from me and rest of the community... I really hope mafia will pick up again though.

As a player, I'm always honest and I never stop lying. So you can and should absolutely trust me in this game.

19. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

So we're doing introductions... I'm Dragonclaw, and the only other name I've been called is Dragon. I've been in about 2 or 3 of these before, and they're really fun. And don't go and kill me since I'm not on too often... It's happened once... I think.

Your logic right here is flawless. Completely flawless.
    At least you're honest about the lying...

20. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

/in

Now to sort through my 68 alerts...

Gosh I didn't know I was so popular.