The Penguin Games 3 [Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alkanthe, Aug 16, 2016.

1. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Ok, well Altei let me ask you this. There's 4 of us left. What do you think?

2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I'm feeling funky about Dras..

3. CjBeats

Feeling iffy about Dras and being suspicious of Dras are two different things.

4. HunterC1998

He is still here and hasn't said Jack..no mercy for folks who shadow the game.

5. CjBeats

So then what're you gonna do about it?

Zebe likes this.
  6. HunterC1998

Vote: Dras

Please dear sweet lord baby Jesus..please!

7. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Stop.

There are three people to vote for, let's not be rash about this.

There's one person I know is innocent, Hunter.

That leaves CJ, Dras, and Peachy.

CJ hasn't done anything to warrant attention, but Peachy is unusually aggressive towards Dras, while Dras pulled stunt he did when he was a copengu with me last time.

8. HunterC1998

That ain't clarifying jack, and we can't wait for me to check someone!

I setup to check Zebe, and setup to check SMR as a backup!
    Bother died and I'm sure I'm gone next night.

9. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

3 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - Dras
    Dras - Peacheon, CjBeats, HunterC1998

For the first time, the majority actually agrees on something: Baryn Bartow is no good. So, without further ado...

Baryn Bartow (Dras), the Purple Party Investigator, has been eliminated.

Syd looks down at her notes. "That means... no, that can't be right. Is it?" Her hands are shaking, which is very uncharacteristic of her. "Yes. It is. ...I'm afraid there's no way for the Gold Party to win."

The Orange Party has won!

Silent Hikaru (CjBeats), the Orange Party Master of Disguise, has carried his team to victory.
    Cricket (Zebe), the Publisher, (who was eliminated Night 2) and
    Coiler Sparkplug (Dave Combine), the Persuader
    (who was eliminated Night 1) are winners too.

Ozcar Enwalde (SpaceMonkeyRingo), the Purple Party Resilient, was eliminated Day 1.
    Luna Vercelli (MilkCalf), the Gold Party Whisperer, was eliminated Night 1.
    Halo Cryoxide (611), the Gold Party Miller, was eliminated Day 2.
    Graceful Yoko (Arra), the Gold Party Persuader, was eliminated Night 2.
    Baryn Bartow (Dras), the Purple Party Investigator, was eliminated Day 3.
    Atlei (HunterC1998), the Gold Party Investigator, and
    Jan Stray (Peacheon), the Gold Party Publisher, were both eliminated as there was no way to win.

Aftermath will be posted on Saturday or Sunday. I'll be taking a break from TPG after this, for how long I'm not sure. Please, if you have any suggestions or complaints, let me know. And now...

It's over.

Almost.​

Zebe likes this.
  10. CjBeats

Bless. GG everyone

Zebe likes this.
  11. HunterC1998

Wait that was only two votes..

12. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

It was three. CJ didn't bold his vote, which is why I missed it the first time around.

13. HunterC1998

Oh okay

14. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Woah what. It's over already? I mean, yes, we won!

Good game. Though a little bit quiet, which ain't good.
    Things don't look too great for mafia anymore. Anyone interested in TPS XIII? It's been waiting for players all this time.

Alkanthe and 611 like this.
  15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

The Finale

"Everyone, get out of here," Syd ordered. Most everyone obeyed. Three people did not.

Silent Hikaru remained seated, staring straight at Cricket. Cricket recognized him now. He had been in the first game he'd hosted. He'd been the Cultist. And Cricket had thought he was dead.

Halo stood up, pushing her chair out. "Cricket. We need to go, now."

Syd looked at Hikaru (was that even his real name?), and he looked back at her. "You won't want to be here," he warned.

"Where exactly is here?"

"Anywhere in this building."

Syd raised the alarm. An evacuation was in order.

Halo and Cricket fled toward the docking bay they'd left Halo's ship in, pursued by Hikaru. Suddenly, Hikaru stopped. Neither of them knew why, but they weren't going to let this opportunity go to waste. They ran.

Cricket and Halo entered the wide-open space of the docking bay, but their attention was focused on the figure, clad in Glitch armor, who blocked their way.

"You're not going anywhere," Cuda hissed.

"Watch me." Halo pulled a cord on her vest, activating a smokescreen, as she picked up Cricket and ran to her ship.

Frantically, they made preparations for launch. They barely made it before the explosion ripped through the building. Hikaru had set it off. Cuda had planted it.

"Fern!" Cricket realized. "We left him behind!"

"I'm sure he's safe," Halo assured him. "He's got to be on one of the other ships that escaped."

"You're wrong." Cuda stood in the doorway suddenly, holding a pistol that belonged to Cricket. She smiled behind her mask. "I got to him first. It was surprisingly easy, you know. The Human was more than willing to let "Aunt Berry" see him for a few minutes."

"You didn't!"

Halo, meanwhile, had her hand calmly upon one of the controls. "Don't you know this is a Penguin ship?"

Cuda realized what she must mean. A simple way to get rid of unwanted intruders. She stepped back, hoping to avoid the trapdoor...

And her foot slipped right into it.

Struggling to stay up, she aimed the pistol the best she could, but her shot missed its target and ultimately, she fell.

Cricket stared at the trapdoor even after it had closed, hand gripping the seat so tightly it left a mark, even after Halo had convinced him to get up and led him to bed.​

Peacheon, CjBeats and Zebe like this.