The Penguin Games 2 [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alkanthe, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

BEES! BEES! BEES!
    *dies from bees*

Sir Wilfrey and HunterC1998 like this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Mocking. Like that one time I was a trapper and you got me killed?

zeskorion and Dragonclaw like this.
  3. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Exactly

Arra and Dragonclaw like this.
  4. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Cynical: That's a good way of pretending you're contributing Dragonclaw, keeping off topic (I'd call you by your in-game name if I knew). It's the same thing I did when I was Cultist.

5. Dras

Dras Void-Bound Voyager

Soooo what did I miss

I'm a bit hesitant on voting 611

On the plus side I can be petty and kill him because he voted me for no reason

On the down side, he could very likely be innocent cause he's a wacky guy doing wacky things

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  6. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Oh, if I die there's gonna be a spot for Dragonclaw in my will, just in case my suspicion is right.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

7. Dras

Dras Void-Bound Voyager

Ooh that's catch 22. If dragon claw kills you then they're evil if dragon claw doesn't it's because they read this and know not to. On the other hand if dragonclaw is not a penguin the Penguins will definitely kill you to pin it on Dragonclaw. I guess there's a dragonflaw to this.

Zebe and zeskorion like this.
  8. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

I had completely forgotten we get to write those...

Zebe and Apathy Applied like this.
  9. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

@Arra you really don't wanna claim?

Well, I'll be back. Let me just move over here... Vote: 611

Hmm... You see anyone ssuspicious?

10. Dras

Dras Void-Bound Voyager

Vote: 611
    I guess it's time to apply pressure. So 611 it's time to fight or flight (wait penguins can't fly and don't fight, talk)
    611 always acting weird is kinda his thing buuut if he's a penguin I'd be kicking myself, like real hard, like in the shin or something. Anyway I'm voting 611

Another thing: my name is ky

And another one: please tell me your names guyssss

And another one: caww

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  11. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

6 votes to majority.
    Not Voting
    - HunterC1998, Apathy Applied, CjBeats, The Squid, Dragonclaw, Arra
    Dras - 611
    611 - SpaceMonkeyRingo, zeskorion, Zebe, Dras

I can't believe nobody noticed I had Zeskorion twice in that other votecount. Good thing I did...

zeskorion and Apathy Applied like this.
  12. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Now, we have data to crunch...

Prepare for the list tide.

13. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I don't know why but I'm kinda lost this game..

14. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Me, every game.

HunterC1998 likes this.
  15. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

• Zebe - Poking around like people should, but so far I disagree with both of his targets he's had. Going to watch more, but a slight town ring.
    • CjBeats - Tough nut to crack here, you tend to be more playful than productive in your posts, but on an instinct, I would say you are town, you seemed more aggressive as penguin.
    • Apathy Applied - Kind of in and out of here, your posts are usually more noticeable than they are. Curious what you mean when you say there's a spot for Dragon in your will. Null.
    • Dras - What exactly are you doing? You come back, say you don't really see why you should vote me up, Zebe votes for me, and then you follow him in the name of "pressure." Is this an OMGUS? Scum.
    • SpaceMonkeyRingo - Grrr, you have the dudebo playstyle. Be careful with that, it might blow up in your face at some point. Correction. It will blow up at some point, not necessarily this game. Inclined towards a town read though.
    • The Squid - Um. Have you actually said anything? ?Scum Lurking? (Gonna go check on that before I solidify a slight scum ping.)
    • Arra - Town. I am 80% certain on this, their reactions have been very normal, calm, cooperative, all things Arra is not when he is scum.
    • 611 - Hola, amigos.
    • Zeskorion - Going to throw a town read on you for now, you have
    • Dragonclaw - Going to have to go back and look at your posts, but what I remember feel like DC's posts the last game he played with us. All kind of "excuses" to avoid actually providing reads.
    • HunterC1998 - Got a feeling of off-ness on this one, but I'll go ahead and throw out that it doesn't look like he's colluding or working with people right now, so not a penguin.

Zebe likes this.
  16. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Gotta keep an eye for you...

Fern'ss name iss... fern

17. SpaceMonkeyRingo

SpaceMonkeyRingo Big Damn Hero

It's a good thing Wilfrey isn't here

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  18. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Was there supposed to be more here? Kinda weird it cuts off like that.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  19. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

shhhhh. you only come at night

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  20. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

*Walks in through the wall*
    Sorry for this minor disturbance, ill be taking Wilfrey out of this thread now.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.