1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. Mr.BurntPyro

Mr.BurntPyro Subatomic Cosmonaut

Now there are only three craftable violium guns, and to craft them requires a perfectly generic item?

2. rjryonnie

rjryonnie Subatomic Cosmonaut

do you need to re-create the ferzioum tech upgrade and cerilium to make the new guns?

3. Djinn

Djinn They're not goats, darnit!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat arrrgh why do I release things so quickly!

On the other hand, thanks for your bug reports! I'll get it sorted out and post an update.

4. rjryonnie

yeah and this happens too ???

5. Djinn

All part of the same error - I copied and pasted recipes without thoroughly checking. Same exact thing that happened LAST time I released guns, of course. Fix coming out in a few minutes.

6. Djinn

7. Djinn

Alright, fixed the bloody things. Anyhow, you MAY have to recraft the Cerulium tech upgrade but you PROBABLY won't need to craft the Ferozium one. Sorry for the inconvenience. Once the guns are all out, that's probably the last time you'll have issues like this. Just adding too much stuff, too fast, and missing out on stuff I shouldn't be.

8. rjryonnie

9. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

its ok Djinn i have Problems with recipes too. Dont feel sad :( That wouldnt be nice but Were alright at mods eh? Btw Great mod :p :cookie:

10. Djinn

Thanks, guys, haha. Hopefully it works well enough for a while so I have some time to add the next tier of guns!

11. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

its ok :p I love your mod :) well i gotta go. Seeya tomorrow! :D great work on the mod btw :p

12. Soulcake135

Soulcake135 Subatomic Cosmonaut

my starbound crashes when I try to play witht he new update
    something to do with the peglacistun

13. Djinn

Hmm, could you post your starbound.log (in your root Starbound folder)? I can't seem to replicate that on my end, and I don't think I've touched that in a while... I guess first off, try deleting the peglaci folder from your mod folder and reinstalling it?

14. Soulcake135

Soulcake135 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Tried that and yeah it works now. Thanks for your time I guess I didnt download it right

15. Djinn

Nah, don't worry about it - Starbound is finicky sometimes and I often forget critical parts of my mods! Never worry about asking me questions, I'll always take time to answer.

16. Gamma_Gamer54

Gamma_Gamer54 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello Djinn, this might be the wrong place to ask, but I'll do it anyway. What are the recipes for the upgrades to the guns?

17. maga

maga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If they are a peacekeeper race, why do they have so many weapons and armor?

18. Djinn

They don't like using them, but it's easier to enforce peace if you have some way of backing it up (I realize that's kind of a weird contradiction, but it comes up in their lore ingame)

Also I guess because they need to protect themselves from monsters, pirates and aliens. They're peacekeeping, not pacifist.

19. stargazer912

stargazer912 Void-Bound Voyager

more quests!

20. Djinn

Later! They're coming but there's lots of stuff to do before then. The stuff coming out will Be fun though.