1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. Djinn

Djinn They're not goats, darnit!

Yeah oops i lied turned out I'm releasing immediately. Let me know when you find bugs!

2. Djinn

3. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

I want you to realize that your gun progression system is absolute genius. I was thinking of doing the same thing....

but with mechs. (use previous tiers mech chip + required materials = next tier mech chip.) With mechs, it could get even more crazy with the progressions: big and slow tanking mechs, fast jumping nimble mechs, lazors, rocket pods, railguns, shotguns, jetpacks, rocket boosts, landing safety, XS Corp graviton beam and melee, etc. Imagine the possibilities. Although I'm sure it would take a lot of effort to get such a progression system working.

4. rjryonnie

rjryonnie Subatomic Cosmonaut

if you look into your smeltery youll see alot of the same recipes idk if its just MY game but i think it may be an issue

Attached Files:

5. Djinn

Shucks, I know exactly what that is - delete the mod folder and redownload. I changed some recipe filenames so now you have duplicates! I'll make a note of that in the mod post.

6. AlphaGodith

AlphaGodith Subatomic Cosmonaut

*gleeful squeal* they have chest-arms just like my race!!!

7. Djinn

Yes! I actually saw your guys earlier! I remember thinking "oh crap better release it soon or they're gonna think I stole it". Fourarm-races uniiiite.

8. AlphaGodith

Haha, nah, your race looks super unique and cool. But yes, it is so cool to not be the only race with funky tiny chest arms xD

9. Djinn

Well they're just practical - you can carry stuff in your little hands and punch a jerk with your big hands.

10. AlphaGodith

Exactly! Plus my race tends to actually be quadrupedal, so having the chest arms to still hold things when running is great. And then there's some magic where the bigger arms turn into wings, so again, super useful.

11. rjryonnie

rjryonnie Subatomic Cosmonaut

also on the ferzioum chest armor when you swing your hands are like a leather brown is that intentional?

12. Byzantine

Byzantine Phantasmal Quasar

As an interesting note, I'm tempted to start/suggest a wiki for the Peglaci.

stargazer912 likes this.
  13. Djinn

Sure, if you want. I would have but don't know the first thing about it.

14. Holgast

Holgast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is this a new record for time released to featured?

15. Djinn

16. Mr.BurntPyro

Mr.BurntPyro Subatomic Cosmonaut

Umm, I don't know if I'm blind, or maybe you added a new crafting table or somthing, but the new violium guns aren't showing up for me, no matter how many times I use each of the tech upgrades. Just thought you should know. btw, love the completeness of the mod, it is just AMAZING, just needs some two handed weapons and the rest of it's guns for it to be perfect in my eyes

17. Djinn

So heyyyyy I maybe forgot to put any recipes in. I'll fix that in a moment!

18. Mr.BurntPyro

Mr.BurntPyro Subatomic Cosmonaut

19. Djinn

20. Djinn

Alright, ought to be fixed.