1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Overwatch Weapons Mod 1.2.3.0

나는 승리를 재생!

1. Link2411

Link2411 Void-Bound Voyager

Link2411 submitted a new mod:

Overwatch Minimod - We're all soldiers now...

Read more about this mod...

2. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

I've been hoping something like this would happen.

Do you plan on making anything else from Overwatch, in terms of weapons?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  3. Link2411

Totally! I'm planning to expand this project in my free time, so keep waiting. Other things like Mechs and stuff though, I'm not sure.

4. Link2411

5. Toa_Derax

As for mechs, I was considering asking the person who updated X Corporation mechs if a D.Va mech would/could be possible.

6. Tyrexus

Tyrexus Space Hobo

7. Toa_Derax

What does that gun even do, exactly? I've yet to get a special Boss weapon, so yea...

8. Tyrexus

Tyrexus Space Hobo

It's 1 handed so you can dual wield them if you want. Just clicking shoots a rocket straight out. If you hold click it cycles up to 4 times, then when you release it shoots 4 out in a spread pattern
    http://imgur.com/a/eQpXT
    There's with them dual wielded delayed release on each click

Toa_Derax likes this.
  9. Toa_Derax

Huh.
    I've yet to get any special boss drops yet, so pardon my ignorance.

10. Link2411

11. Link2411

12. legoclone09

legoclone09 Aquatic Astronaut

Mod looks really cool! Maybe we could also get Overwatch armor? I'd like that.

13. Toa_Derax

Tracer pants. ;)
    On a serious note, some Reinhardt Crusader armor would be kickass. Vanity only, I hope.

14. legoclone09

legoclone09 Aquatic Astronaut

Yeah, vanity-only. Also it would be nice for the guns to have custom bullets if that's possible, Tracer's pistols firing bullets is a little weird. Also Genji's sword has differing colors every pixel on the blade, it doesn't match the vanilla appearance 'right'. A flat light gray instead of the bumpy? texture on it would match the vanilla appearance better.

15. darkmega

darkmega Phantasmal Quasar

When they were all 9999 pixels I was gonna suggest making upgradeable tiers of the weapons, but I guess making them late game and having a crafting crate also works. Since I was thinking for people who'd want to get them out early and not have them be super strong, then upgrade them into later game same name same look different damage varieties. Do you think you could take a poke at making your own projectiles for some of them? like red fragments for the shotgun and-- wow, just as I was about to suggest it and above asked for it first. lol

well... whatabout a Reaper Ulti? I know the bug hives weapon is a nice radial projectile firing thingy you could probably base it on if you take a poke around. Make a rightclick spawn that projectile right on top of you and then instead of fanning bees it looks like red smoke and fans out red particles for the death blossom move and to keep it going you just gotta use it periodically to keep refreshing the spawned projectile of the bug hive for it as you move around to kill everything around you.

and could you take the barrage special move and make a custom version of it that fires more shots per burst/can be repeat fired quicker?

Maybe some throwables you can make like a super deadly pulse bomb, or retextured shurikens you can make on the cheap to spam out and give dragonblade a customized traildash (as cool as kunai blast is)?

and based on how stupid good spraynpray on M'cree's pistol felt you might just want a customized rocket barrage on that too that instead fires pistol shots in a small cone really fast then the delay can represent the reload time after hammer fanning but it can still deal silly damage at close range... or even turn it into a sniper since it's 1 handed and give it marked shot to turn it into a high noon (or make that a different version of the same gun).

I could probably go on and on, but I'll show some restraint. xD

16. Fireyman56

Fireyman56 Void-Bound Voyager

I was thinking of some ideas, so might as well say them:
    The hellfire shotguns should be one-handed, just like in game.
    Reinhard's rocket hammer as a weapon. It should be a slow swinging broadsword or a fast charging hammer, it would do fire damage and have energy wave as it's alternate fire (like earth shatter)
    Reinhard's energy shield. It would be a massive shield with a lot of health.
    Make a custom kunai blast that replaces the kunais with Genji's shurikens, make a special parry that reflects projectiles, or make a special trail dash, all for the dragon blade
    Junkrat's frag launcher. It would be a two-handed grenade launcher that has sticky bombs as it's alternate fire.
    Better crafting recipes that make sense with what you are crafting.
    A "shuriken gun" for genji that fires in three-round bursts.
    Mei's cryogenic blaster. It is a flamethrower that does ice damage and has a special grenade launcher that isn't affected by gravity and has a custom sprite.
    Vanity items.

legoclone09 likes this.
  17. Sonomakid

Sonomakid Void-Bound Voyager

Pretty sweet mod, but mine is still showing Perfectly Generic Item as part of the recipe instead of the Volium. Just downloaded it now. Is there an old version I maybe downloaded? If so where would I find the new one.

Zemiel likes this.
  18. Discollector

Discollector Space Hobo

I tried installing this mod, but for some reason my game instantly crashes when I load it up, not even making it to the title screen. How can I fix this?

19. Link2411

20. Fireyman56

Fireyman56 Void-Bound Voyager

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO