The OutKasts

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Яetrospekt, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Яetrospekt

Яetrospekt Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]

The OutKasts are a small band of friends alone in the universe.​
    Destine to travel the stars together for eternity.​
    We are brothers forever.​
    Since have had no attention at all.​
    We are changing roles.​
    This is now only a group for my closest friends, and noone else.​
    Members
    MrTasty​
    Animaster78900​
    Louis Haste​

Starheaven07 likes this.
  2. Animaster78900

Animaster78900 Cosmic Narwhal

1. Your Forum Name: Animaster78900
    2. Your Title / Nickname ingame: Anixelis/-aka- Anixel/-aka- Xel/-aka- Ani
    3.Which squad do you want to join? OutKast Elite
    4. Are you currently in any other clans? If so, which ones? Nope
    5. Why do you want to join this clan? give a brief explanation as to why you want to be part of the Brotherhood: Cuz im awesome, and this clan is awesome. And those are the only reasons for me to be part of this clan, my logic is undenyable. You HAVE to make me part of the OUTKAST! Also, formality reasons.

3. Яetrospekt

Lol, welcome aboard M. I will go ahead and add you now :3

4. Louis Haste

Louis Haste Hey, You!

Your Forum Name: Louis Haste
    Your Title / Nickname ingame: ProToodles
    Which squad you want to join: Centurion Squad (already part of this is just for formality reasons)
    Are you currently in any other clans? If so which ones?: Nope I am not part of a clan
    Why do you want to join this clan?: Because I believe this clan has the potential to be among the top clans that Starbound has to offer! Also for formality reasons.

5. Яetrospekt

Ok welcome aboard Lou, and lets hope so! Would be awesome for us to gain enough members to be among the top! :D

6. Ghoschief

Ghoschief Phantasmal Quasar

Huh. Guess once an Origin, always an Origin.
    Same structure and all XP
    Srsly bro, do a little more than rename the clan and re-word the application next time :p

7. Яetrospekt

Guess I will change the colour though. Maybe a dark-ish blue, hmm.

I used the Orgins app form because it's the type of thing I would want to use. And because it was late when I made this and was very tired. I didn't change it that much. Though it's fixed now.

8. Ghoschief

This is the funniest thing I have read all week
    Thank you for making my day :)

9. Яetrospekt

Mock me all you want. You yourself even said start a group. So I'm doing that.

10. Ghoschief

I may not have said, but I meant start from scratch :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    (pre emptive: I do not represent Origins with what I have said so far XP)

11. Яetrospekt

I DID start from scratch. All I used was the app form. Which I have changed now. The name, banner etc are all from scratch and my own idea. Though a friend made the banner for me. And I will quite possibly get more in the future, Despite what you all think over at Origins. I made this myself and I will persue it.

Starheaven07 likes this.
  12. Ghoschief

I see you changed your story a bit since your last post ;)
    First its coincidence, now it is intentional...
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Look, I'm not trying to start an argument... I am just suggesting that you make your own app :)

13. Яetrospekt

I had a change of heart, though first It was coincidental that the layout appaears to be similiar and so on. But I don't recall layouts being owned now :/

14. Ghoschief

Put it what ever way you like, whatever helps you sleep at night ;) Editing posts doesn't change anything ;p
    I'm just saying, make an original app :rofl:
    There is no downside to being original
    c wut i did thar

15. Яetrospekt

lol. I sleep easy enough as it is. And for one minor application form. IT. IS. ORIGINAL. (to a certain extent, you are bound to come across others with similar layouts at some point. There's no avoiding it)

16. Ghoschief

Mkay, I guess that's fair enough
    Just stating what I see here
    calling it as it is

17. Яetrospekt

But is it really nessacery to? You have KK and Origins. And i have The OutKasts. Where I truly belong.

18. Ghoschief

Uh, well yeah, I feel that it is necessary... and, obviously so do most of the clan... so...yes?
    Look, this was meant to be a simple suggestion :rofl:: change up the app a little so it doesn't look like a carbon copy of the Origins one...

19. Яetrospekt

I did change it. Also the Elite bit came from AVP. I was thinking about the newest AVP game and remembered the begining when you complete the training rituals and become an "elite" hunter and join the ranks of the elders. also not much more I can do to change it. I liked the questions asked for the Orgins form so I rephrased them a bit. And changed the colour.

20. Animaster78900

Animaster78900 Cosmic Narwhal

*debates weither or not to interfere... Ok debate over*
    Skee, stop messing with the app, its an app form seen by my eyes many times, in many locations. Who should honestly give a crap about the format? I could say that origins form was spawned from a rather common format, but I'm not going to, because it's stupid to just pick around on other members about stupid little things such as this. A form is a form, and all forms are more or less the same. Now, turn around and back away slowly. And leave our presense. Who honestly actually gives a damn about it? I bet your leader, KKSlider, wouldn't. He would just -shrug- and say "whatever" and just let this clan grow.
    I have nothing against you personally, but if you've got nothing better to do then mess around with other members about stupid things like "Applications", then you've no business here at all.

MrTasty likes this.