1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Orcana

Discussion in 'Races' started by Nemasys, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Nemasys

Nemasys Cosmic Narwhal

NEW UPDATE!

1.4a

Quick City Fix
    • Fixes and Other Changes
      • Fixed an issue that prevented the top section of the city center buildings from spawning in Orcana cities

2. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Ketchup Robot

I keep getting the line "[18:00:09.779] [Error] No quest template found for id 'learnlaurelwreath'" in my log. It seems every time you pick up a plant fibre, this quest fires... except the quest doesn't exist. Also, I'm not playing as an orcana, so I don't know if I should even get that quest. You should probably see about getting that quest fixed.

3. Nemasys

Nemasys Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks, I did remove that quest, but clearly forgot to remove the reference to it. I'll get that fixed for the next update.

4. Eradem

Eradem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Been about 2 months with that bug still standing. It's only just 'slightly' annoying.

5. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Big Damn Hero

All you really have to do in order to remove the bug for now is just delete the fibre.object.patch, as all the file really did before this update was teach the orcana race the recipe for the laurel wreath. Now with that already in the orcana race on-hand crafting menu by default, there is no need for that patch file at all.

Edit: Oh, that and before you can even do that, you'll have to unpack the .pak file that the mod is.
    I'd suggest using PAKit, here is a link to the download location if you need that.
    https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/pakit.5214/

6. Nemasys

Nemasys Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, I've already done that on my end, so the next update will fix it. I've just been taking care of life, so the mod has taken a back seat again for a bit. I'll try to get what I currently have posted soon.

7. Natural Aura

Anything involving whatever it may be that is going on in your life should always take top priority. Especially considering that there is no physical benefit for any modder to develop mods in the first place. So please take however much time as you feel like. Try to take it easy out there, friend. :)

8. Nemasys

Nemasys Cosmic Narwhal

NEW UPDATE!

1.4b

• Objects
      • Added Orcana Tower Clock
    • Dungeons
      • Added guard towers to the empty domes at the ends of the cities
    • Fixes and Other Changes
      • Lowered the price of bubbulb fruit and made it a perennial crop
      • Corrected the issue with Advanced Test Drive quest awarding a human mech instead of the Orcana one
      • Removed all reference to the laurel wreath blueprint quest - the laurel wreath is already known by all new Orcana by default

9. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Existential Complex

Have you add a side quest for the NPCs at the underwater city? It's quite hard for me to search a recruitable Orcana (other than from Orcanan trader and tenant).

10. Nemasys

Nemasys Cosmic Narwhal

Yes, Orcana city NPCs have side quests that they offer from time to time just like with NPCs in vanilla cities.

Moor Al-Malik likes this.
  11. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Existential Complex

Okay, thanks. I'll check it out.

12. NightmareDL

NightmareDL Tentacle Wrangler

That is the ugliest pet i have seen , i want to kill it with fire

13. Natural Aura

What? Frogo is such a cool pet! It's his pure simplicity and yet unique style that makes him great with the Orcana! Though, if yah truly feel that way, there are always ways to replace him with another pet. -w-
    (Not through this mod, it would be through some other mod, but I'm sure you can find it... A simple google search would do the trick.)

Saint Apollyon likes this.