The OFFICIAL Avali Nexus #2

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_Mourne

J_Mourne Pangalactic Porcupine

I have not seen it. The trailers I saw looked... well... like it was a movie for six-year-olds. But then I heard people compare it to Brave, which I really liked.

What's your informed opinion?

2. lonewolf1358

lonewolf1358 Guest

I found out more about that Lavender Town song that you posted on the other thread...
    It lead me to a creepypasta. If anyone wants the link to this, here it is: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Lavender_Town_Syndrome
    I have to warn you though, do not play the song that is posted with this. I tried it. It's a bad idea. I got a headache 20 seconds in... It felt like something stabbing me in the head until I paused it.

3. Zeal Wyman

Zeal Wyman Void-Bound Voyager

Well... I won't entirely contest that, and I'm not exactly good with informed opinions, either. If anything, though, it's like... the theme of the movie is basically how shutting yourself in because of fear of being judged and pushed away ends up hurting yourself and others around you, especially those who care for you.

I dunno. Again, I'm not really a movie buff - I rarely watch movies, honestly. So I'm not especially good at pointing out pros and cons of movies and how well they might suit people. In my opinion, it's really good, and I would totally watch it again, except with friends. The music's really well-done, the character's are actually pretty memorable, and the story's pretty decent. It doesn't do ice as well as they did in, say... Rise of the Guardians... But that's my personal opinion - it's best to ask as many different people as you can and get a better idea of it. =P

Marxon likes this.
  4. Myifee

Myifee Guest

It's hypnotic to me, though when it raises in frequency near the end my heartbeat skyrockets and my mind goes into a flight-or-fight response. For hours. It's the reason I couldn't sleep yesterday.

Marxon likes this.
  5. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

at this point I think my ask.fm is making people like me even less

6. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Why's that?

Though... Snark doesn't leave good impressions if you MEAN the snarks, and aren't just saying them light-heartedly.
    think I answered my own question. Still want to hear your opinion.

7. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

mostly because more than a few of my honest answers make me seem like a terrible person

8. Myifee

Myifee Guest

To others, that logic would thus make YOU a terrible person.

You have your own opinion, and I respect that. Even if it includes a more negative one towards me.

9. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

aw man, I didn't want that to sound as negative as it did, I got nothing against you, and I tried to explain that any complaints I might have are pretty irrational at best

10. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

Still. An honest answer is better than no answer at all.
    Also I decided to answer the "A secret." Question with a bit of humor. X3

And another thing.
    Finally had another RP today after everyone missed most of the ones the group (Levrix, Quil, Jet and I) had planned over the week.
    One 8 hour RP and a few more hours later.
    Still. Can't. Stop. Smiling.
    Something about those are always so satisfying :p

Marxon likes this.
  11. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

can't remember the last time an RP left me smiling...

12. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

That is why the dark side of the yin yang has a white spot and on the light side there is a black spot.
    An honest answer my be wrong but you're saying the truth, a right answer may be morally correct but you're being untruthful.

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  13. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

I'd feel better about some of my opinions if I could find whatever logic embedded them in my brain

14. Nutt007

Nutt007 Void-Bound Voyager

Disney likes to make misleading trailers. It's a decent movie.

15. lonewolf1358

lonewolf1358 Guest

Oh... Well... I don't know if I want to listen to the original version of this song anymore. High frequency, sounds silent but is truly loud. Causes headaches. For me, at least.
    I guess I missed out again...

I'm going to bed...
    2:30 in the morning and I have to get up early.
    Please don't put mimic pillows on me while I sleep this ti-
    *falls asleep face down on keyboard*

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
  16. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

well now that FA has made me irrationally upset over something incredibly petty, I think I'll call it a night

17. Zeal Wyman

Why are people adding me on Steam? ; A:

Don't get me wrong - I'm really appreciative of the fact people would go out of their way to do so but I'm a shy bugger and I rarely START conversations and I'm sorry. ; A;

Also, I hope everyone that's going to bed sleeps well!

Intrebute and Marxon like this.
  18. SCN-3_<NULL>

SCN-3_<NULL> Pangalactic Porcupine

I recommend that we should have a steam group.

19. roguephoenix64

roguephoenix64 Title Not Found

That would be cool.

20. Zeal Wyman

Agreed. =3 So who would be the creator? Ryuujin? He would be the Group Owner and would probably end up designating people as Officers/Mods... It would be nice to organize little meet-ups in-game, too and such...

Then again, you can basically do that here, right? Though it would offer a group chat... Hmmm...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.