The New Hylotl Rebellion

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Desolator, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

Dude, that's awesome! Is it an Orbital space station, or a spaceship? Or something else entirely? Anyway, I really think it is a really cool design and I can appreciate the amount of time and devotion that you have put into this creation.

2. TheLegitimantis

TheLegitimantis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's a space station, more of an orbital satellite.

3. Desolator

Thats really cool! Hopefully when we have more people I'll try and implement it into RP. Maybe...

4. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Hands down, thats pretty epic. Good job!

5. Desolator

Thanks goes to TheLegitimantis! :)

6. TheLegitimantis

Thank you both kindly. Finus, at your service.
    Sorry not sorry, here's a couple more examples of my work.

(again, huge image warning)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Desolator

Very nice! :) You know how you said that your ability to build ships may not come in handy? I disagree! These look really good and battle ready ;)

8. TheLegitimantis

Excellent! Shipbuilding is my specialty. (which should be pretty obvious at this point, heh)

9. Desolator

Yeah :p

10. TheLegitimantis

Quick question, do you have Skype, by chance?

11. Desolator

Yes? What for?

12. TheLegitimantis

If, perhaps, you'd like to talk, or something, I suppose that's an option.

If not, that's fine, it's just a suggestion.

13. Desolator

Ok

14. Desolator

On another note, has anyone seen a relatively large body of water in any world? If so, list the coordinates, world name, world type etc. Any body of water that is not somewhat underground (kinda like a lake of ocean) or the size of a puddle.

15. overlord poison

overlord poison Void-Bound Voyager

In game:
    Starbound Name: Kirito
    Holo-disk Number: #1992aj42
    Race: Hylotl
    Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I am sick and tired of my fellow Hylotlians being discriminated for our race.
    What can you do to improve the clan?: I am a new programmer and I have been working with the language for SB modding, so I could possibly make us a mod.
    What are you good at?: I have been training with the league of Light Assassins so I can make people dissapear. If need be

Outside of game:
    Name: Colton
    Are you mature: when it is required, I can be mature, but when times allow it, I like to have my fun.
    Custom Rank: Lord of the Scarlet Fox

Please do consider me

16. Desolator

Wow! Really cool that you're learning how to program! Welcome to the clan!

17. overlord poison

overlord poison Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for allowing me to join! I'm glad to be hear

18. Lloyd Larsen

Lloyd Larsen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Starbound Name : Lloyd Larsen
    Holo-disk Number : StX106
    Race : Hylotl
    Why do I want to join the clan : I want to support Hylotl cause. Also, I really enjoy to share ideas with other peoples, so with a clan this sounds good !
    What can I do to improve the clan : actually, I want to change how Hylotls are seen in the game. I also have some suggestions in mind. And, of course, I can fight for the Rebellion ! Fight with swords as well as words. ;)
    What I am good at : wiring ! I really like wiring in Starbound, even if this lack of depth for the moment. But I think for the RP I would like to be good at bargaining !

IRL-Name : Logan
    IRL-Age : 20 years.
    IRL-Maturity : well, I hope I am, but it seems a little strange that I have to say it for myself !

Custom Rank : Unofficial Ambassador

19. Desolator

Its nice seeing people willing join the clan. Welcome! It's pretty good to see that we can start to hopefully settle things peacefully.

20. Lloyd Larsen

Lloyd Larsen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi everyone !
    I have posted a new suggestion thread, about armor bonus !
    Take a look if you're interested : community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/racial-armor-set-bonus.84145/

Also, I'm sad to see that the clan member don't really speak together... So I have a few questions for you !

Do you play to other games ? We can play together if you want. I play to Guns of Icarus, Strike Vector, DC Universe Online, Robocraft, Hearthstone eventually, Orc Must Die 2 if you want (never played), but I am mind-open about other games. ^^

Also, I'm not a roleplay fan, but do you think that this forums is comfortable for roleplaying ? I propose to make a forum, don't know if such websites still exist but I remember some websites for making simple forum, if you're interested - the one I remeber are certainly closed since five or six years, and they was not in english, but that's a beggining ! :D

To finish, does some of you want to share their nationality ? Let's go : I live in France, I'm spanish by the blood but I'm born here.

Hope this could help a little to break the ice ! Good night.