The New Hylotl Rebellion

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Desolator, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

However, certain Hylotl might need an alliance to learn their name correctly :p

2. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice save

BTW we don't spread fear, we are the rebellion that will do justice to us and any of those who are enslaved or degraded, using any means necessary.

3. WinterHeartWolf

WinterHeartWolf Void-Bound Voyager

I want to watch it as soon as possible!

It really does!

4. Desolator

hey, wanna hop on over to our RP thread? the link is on the first page of this thread

5. ShroomiesMuggins

ShroomiesMuggins Tentacle Wrangler

not true, pixel stomp, referring to the post you made about double accounts! i may, however, know the person in charge of the clan

you can tell by checkin my youtube, under the same name. if this was a double account, then the first account would have the name shroomiesmuggins and this one would have another name!

oh, also, I don't know how to quote, so i can't be the same person

do not underestimate the power of logic

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  6. Desolator

yet more silence... can we start talking again?

7. Desolator

Announcement:
    I am planning on reviving this thread very soon. I will at some point be posting up some concept art. Be prepared. We will rise through the cracks and continue to liberate those who suffer. To conclude. I have a new motto for the NHR. Until further notice, keep doing what you're doing.

Pugna pro liberatur
    Pugna pro populo
    Pro libertate
    Translation:
    Fight for the Liberated
    Fight for the People
    Fight for Freedom

8. Desolator

I announced over a week ago that I was going to put up some concept art and what not. Here it is, the C-48 'Rusaka' (Or Ruska) LMG. Its based of 21st century weaponry. Either a modified AK-47 or the Battlefield 4 weapon RPK 74M I believe. Anyway, enjoy and stay tuned for more.

EDIT: Since I don't know how to make a carbon fibre background for weapon showcases, its staying as it is until I can get carbon fibre. Also, excuse the poor drawing, I did that in about an hour or so, but I'm improving. Hopefully I can try to do better in the next one.

Attached Files:

9. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

Is it just me, or is that a 850 Rounds per Second?
    The clip looks awfully small, and if it uses some sort of teleportation, it must be expensive for all that ammunition...

10. Desolator

Eh, just some simple art that I put together.

Cloudhopper likes this.
  11. macodelo

macodelo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sounds interesting, but I have a war going on already. Plus I have to say, I have met Avians and Florans, and even befriended them. I don't hold grudges to any particular race, just particular individuals or groups that causes harm to others. Yes, Florans hunt and commit cannibalism, and the Avians have their "church" which end up sacrificing those who disagree with it. I understand the cause of the Hyotyl, but I will have to sit out on this one.

On another note, the RP sounds great. Unfortunately, my time is so restricted that I cannot even commit to a mission, otherwise, I would love join as an ambassador or some peaceful third party. I am always for negotiations than war. Because not all missions involve infiltration, assassination, and genocide.

Cloudhopper likes this.
  12. Desolator

Of course. We (Members of NLR) understand those who want for peace, not war. If the time ever arises where we may need an ambassador for peaceful negotions, you can expect a call for us.
    Pugna pro liberatur
    Pugna pro populo
    Pro libertate

macodelo likes this.
  13. macodelo

Sweet, so yes I would join then for peace negotiations. Possibly even talks over science and money? Funding for world peace via world trade with potential partners is always great (>_o). But those are of course talks with charm and intelligence rather than strength and dexterity.

14. Desolator

In time, my comrade, in time. We still may need to face wars in the future. But until then, I will hopefully be hearing from you soon

macodelo likes this.
  15. macodelo

I will humbly await your orders. Until then, MacoDelo standing by.

16. TheLegitimantis

TheLegitimantis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Starbound Name: Finus
    Holo-disk Number: #16046
    Race: Hylotl
    Why do you want to join?: I have resources that can be made of use, and skills to match. I've been waiting for such a thing as this, (I'm a little late, I haven't really looked around on the forums for something like this) and I would love to make myself useful. Otherwise, the Hylotl need to stand up for themselves, and I'd like to help with that. (plus, I've been wanting to find a clan that I think suits me for quite some time)
    What can you do to improve the clan?: Help out, have fun, and possibly annihilate some Florans.
    What are you good at?: Ship building, recon.

Outside of game:
    Name: Bailey
    Are you mature: Indeed.
    Custom Rank: Orbital Recon Command Officer

(I'm not too sure if there's anything still going on here, but if there is, I'd quite like to join.)

17. Desolator

Well, its been a while since I last accepted a entry, but you're in! Welcome to the clan. Unfortunately, with the lack of activity in the clan there hasn't been a lot going on, I'll admit. If you know anyone who may be interested to join bring them over to the clan and hopefully with some help and time, we can get this clan running again. Until then, you can do whatever you wish, keep watching this thread as I will be hopefully making updates or posts every so often. Also, you can go onto the RP thread if you wish, the link's on the main page. Hopefully I'll see you around! :)

18. TheLegitimantis

Great, thanks.

And, uh, if you didn't already see, I build ships. Not sure if that'll be terrifically useful, but still.

19. Desolator

Ok, thats pretty cool! Just wondering, do you already have the game?

20. TheLegitimantis

Yes sir, I most certainly do.

Here's a picture of my current ship.
    (warning, huge image)

[​IMG]