The Mordecii

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by The Doctor, Mar 18, 2012.

1. The Doctor

The Doctor Pangalactic Porcupine

Hailing from the planet Mordeca. The Mordecii are humanoid beings who live in subterranean civilizations. Ultrasensative to light, they have near perfect vision even in pitch darkness. They are built with rather wiry muscles so that even with their fast lithe forms they are still incredibly strong. For the most part they are rather anti-social to other species or even other tribes of their own species as there is usually little contact between them.

The Mordecii are skilled hunters and fighters in close combat. Their weapons are often soaked in the venom and have a fanged appearance that both stabs and rends causing intense pain and bleeding if not outright killing their enemy.

Especially proficient with lighter weapons and acrobatic by nature the Mordecii make for great assasins and theives if you can find and befriend them. but watch yourself around them all the same

Epicface and Eqlles like this.
  2. Eqlles

Eqlles Over 9000!!!

We need an idea thread containing good ideas for races. Like this one.

3. The Doctor

so very true, as is they jsut mull it around as a bunch of little threads. perhaps this could become a megathread for it?

4. Eqlles

Eqlles Over 9000!!!

If we established a megathread we'd actually be able to see some of the best races made by the people in one place, rather than scour the forum for them.

5. The Doctor

make it so?

6. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

The Mordecai....and the Rigby! (Regular Show reference)

Vargus likes this.
  7. Eqlles

Eqlles Over 9000!!!

Either of us could establish one. Shall I take the initiative?

8. The Doctor

please do and send me a private message so that i might move my thread to yours

9. Eqlles

Eqlles Over 9000!!!

Actually, scratch that. Da rules say no megathreads. Best we can get is a blog site. I could try to make an account and post the cool ideas there, but that's about it.

Shcrew dat! I'll make a suggestion thread, and save the good ones.

The Doctor likes this.
  10. GalacticRooster

GalacticRooster Big Damn Hero

Idea: Shining a flashlight directional torch or other light sources could stun them, because of their... um... ultra-sensitivity to light...

The Doctor likes this.
  11. The Doctor

thats the general idea. and they would retreat to the darkness. hence its kinda hard to be diplomatic wit them when your first interaction upon finding them will probably be blinding them or hurting them in some way.