1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Moogles of Ivalice α-1.2

The adorable little furballs from Final Fantasy are here!

1. gamerface241

gamerface241 Aquatic Astronaut

Will this mod ever be released to the Steam Workshop?

2. Isaac MacPherson

Isaac MacPherson Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I had no idea that someone else made a moogle race. I'm glad to see these little fuzz balls getting some attention. I actually made my own moogle race back when Starbound was in it's "penguin" stages of development and had to update it when the non-beta version was released. I look forward to seeing your mog mod completed, and see how it compares to my vision/version of moogle race.

3. Skittyasaurus

Skittyasaurus Orbital Explorer

Is your's still being worked on? ^^ as i don't think this one is anymore sadly.

4. Skittyasaurus

Skittyasaurus Orbital Explorer

Is this mod still being worked on? ^^ always wanted moogles in starbound. And as the other person said it would be nice if it could be on steams workshop kupo~

5. Khioni

Khioni Pangalactic Porcupine

I've been on hiatus for quite a while; need to get a new PC so I can properly start working on it again, as my current one has been dropping frames harshly and intermittently in any game, and taking a while to load them. Regrettably, I have no definitive ETA on this, so it can be quite a while.

As for a Steam release: I'm a GOG user, so that unfortunately must be a no on my end.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  6. Isaac MacPherson

Isaac MacPherson Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've been playing Terraria 1.4 since it recently had a huge (and final update), and haven't been putting as much time into anything Starbound lately. But to answer your question, I'm still working on my mog mod when I'm not working on my luraxin mod or my extended crafting mod.

7. Ryumos

Ryumos Void-Bound Voyager

:avalipretty: Looking forward to seeing that!