Modding Help The monsters automatically die with all my addons

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Nicalion, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Nicalion

Nicalion Space Hobo

Hello,
    I have a big problem I have brought me a few days ago many additions. first I had problem with the start of the game so I had to delete all again and then install individually. now I wanted to start playing and notice that there is a monster more but everywhere there are drops around.
    please help me I have no desire again everything to install.

here the additions I hope someone knows which it is

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1131591745

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Moved to the Starbound Modding section. The Social subforum isn't used for Starbound-related threads.

3. Nicalion

Nicalion Space Hobo

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

And please note that one-word posts are prohibited under forum rules.

5. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

Best thing to do, would be to post your error log. It should give errors when monsters spawn.

I'd probably get rid of 2 of the action figure mods. you dont need more than one mod changing the drop rate, only the last one loaded will take effect.

Drop one of your aimable shield mods

I stopped looking at the mod list. Jesus christ that is too many mods to play with.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  6. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I have more on my main install :p But then again I can read my own logs and figure things out.

I'd say the logs would indeed be a place to start, but I "might" have figured it out anyhow. You gotta read mod descriptions before you install them - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850655615

You do indeed have FU and this mod cannot work with it. I don't know if that's your only problem, but it is one. It warns you right up top in a prominent way...

And I know you're the "just click subscribe" type because you have 2 different versions of Nostalgic Greenery(FU and non-FU). You need to pay some attention to what you're installing. Read the descriptions. We wrote those things for a reason.