Dev Blog The Mightiest Warrior

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Kezeal

Kezeal Ketchup Robot

I just want to control mobs and NPCs to kill other players. Why can't there be a game where I can be the hostile mobs, not the "righteous hero"?

Flake13 likes this.
  2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

theres a few of those games on steam, and if Tyi does keep working on Director mode (it was more of a proposition, rather than a promise) you ll be able to stage any sort of content appropiate for SB, such as planets, dungeon, stages, raids... blah blah blah, you get the gist.

3. Kezeal

Kezeal Ketchup Robot

Yeah, I read the chat he had in IRC. I'll just probably wander around as a flying bunny, terrorizing the filthy earthbounds.

Corraidhín likes this.
  4. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

Well we can assume that when the chickens in legends of Zelda are finished brutalizing link they probably eat him and in terms of murdering NPCs well maybe that's one of the events that happened in the down fall timeline

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    Flake13 likes this.
  5. Renaxz

Renaxz Void-Bound Voyager

Both the arena and bounty hunting sounds like awesome stuff :D I hope you will add the Bounty hunting :D

xan713 likes this.
  6. xan713

xan713 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

People need to make a big scene in the forums and on Dev QA's etc to make Bounty Hunting noticed.

emeraldgreen72 likes this.
  7. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

If this areas require peopel to fight a lot of blood thirsty florans well I think where gonna need some of the bravest warriors

8. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

You know that phrase has negative connotations, don't you?

I mean, it's good that you have an idea, but you need to draw the line somewhere with how you're going to present it to people.

Dunto, xan713, Corraidhín and 2 others like this.
  9. xan713

It's not MY idea, Jonesy. I just had a way of presenting it, and I hope others will continue voicing the opinion that it's a good idea.

Flake13 likes this.
  10. Ralek

Ralek Title Not Found

Totally on board with this. I would spend hours just hunting people/creatures down.

xan713 likes this.
  11. xan713

Me too. Be sure to spread the word, we want this in Starbound.