1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

The LOVE Story of Juice Box and Molly

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Juice Box, Dec 7, 2013.

?

Are they really in love?

1. YES!

40.0%
  2. NO!

60.0%
  1. Juice Box

Juice Box Pangalactic Porcupine

Juice Box is back from the thrilling depths of a beta Starbound server, with a dramatic story.
    refresh if some pictures don't load
    *ahem*

(bastion narrator voice)
    *big thread ahead*

There was once a brave hero... travelling through the depths of a planet... talking and such to his comrades over the phone...
    2013-12-07_00001.jpg

After a while of this our brave hero returned to his home ship, to gain some rest.
    WHEN
    *Party invite from Molly*
    Our hero had heard of this person before, calling out through the thick walls of Apple Juice, that haunted his nightmares. Our hero accepted his fate and that was when he first laid eye on her... the love of his life.... "molly"
    2013-12-07_00002.jpg
    (ignoring what that dude in chat said)
    He knew he had to do something to prove his love, for she was the one.
    He watched her, He followed her.
    Eventually she started building some mega castle-y thing outside of her own spaceship.
    A Girl with power, our hero thought, that is a girl I see before me.
    (molly also spawned in like 20000 million mechs)
    2013-12-07_00003.jpg
    Looking at her build was like adding flame to the fire.
    The crappy color of her cobblestone castle-y thing was like a masterpiece before his eyes.
    That was when ***IT*** happened. That was when she wanted to go steady. That was when he got "the glasses".
    2013-12-07_00004.jpg
    (hipster +10 right there)
    She then wanted to explore, to mine the sand of their relationship, to grasp the ores that is our hero's spirit, to live the life that they both had set out before each other.
    Then molly grabbed her trust enchanted fish..... and.....
    2013-12-07_00006.jpg
    trapped our hero under a tonne of sand.
    (luckily the hipster broke him out)
    They looked at each other... they held hands, (not really)... then they set out for ADVENTURE, and they haven't stopped yet. Till it was our hero's bed time.
    2013-12-07_00005.jpg
    - by Juice Box, the brave hero

RvLesh and Kujar3 like this.
  2. Kujar3

Kujar3 Existential Complex

Still better love story than twilight (it had to be said).
    Pretty great story tho :D I aproove! Now go make a moovie out of it, millions sold!

Juice Box and gabbo13 like this.
  3. Juice Box

Juice Box Pangalactic Porcupine

Juice Box agrees