The Last Of the Ruins

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by KingDragonMage, Sep 8, 2017.

1. KingDragonMage

KingDragonMage Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! this is just a short (first Draft? first story?) story that i wrote about starbound 12 years after the Ruins!
    With a Large jolt the rail Tram carrying five United System human soldiers and a colonel took off from the Shuttle docking station to the main level. the youngest, Dustin Carson who had just finished his training in the Academy nervously shook and sweat beneath his helmet, trying to calm down he looked of the shoulder of Colonel Spitfury reading the news on his futuristic tablet, he scoffed making Carson jump.
    "'apex and human species new closest trade partners, humans are now allowed to work in minikong government and vise versa" common, before you know it we'll be at war with them, taken them into our work spaces, pathetic!" Spitfire said smiling at the soldiers Dustin swallowed and managed to stutter out,
    "how can you be so-so-so jo-oy full in a prison?"
    Spitfury kept grinning and turn his head to Carson, "all I have to do is sit in my office behind Riot doors and watch you do all the dirty work"

also! I accidentally posted this too early before i finished/started so i will try to quickly write it!

And sorry that i am using ! to frequently!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2017