The Kumquat Corporation

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by RiceCrispy, Jan 1, 2013.

1. RiceCrispy

RiceCrispy Subatomic Cosmonaut

The Kumquat Corporation
    [​IMG]
    "Anywhere from fast to fancy; if it's food we've got it."​

Call +1(234)867-5309 with one of the extensions below to place an order. (Please note that orders must be made from inside the Milky Way.)

Branches of Kumquat Corp.:
    • Meats and seafood (ext.11)
    • Fruits and Vegetables (ext.22)
    • Deserts (ext. 33)
    Our Specialties:

• Triple Meatstery Burger- As the title implies this burger has three different mystery meats all of which are cooked all the way though for your safety.
    • Fried Poptop- Poptop put to the deep fryer.
    • Mindwurm soup- Cooked Mindwurm with a Space-chicken broth.
    • Kumquat Quesadillas- Kumquats turned into a nice quesadilla.
    • Pear a la Virorb- Pear diced and put into a Virorb paste. (Attention employees: All Virorbs must boiled at a minimum of 789ยบ f. Do not use Fire Virorbs as they do not boil quite that easily.)
    • Astrice cakes- Rice cakes made into a powder astronaut food. Now equally tasteless!
    • Space cream- Ice cream that is frozen using the vacuum of space.
    • And more!- If you would like to order something you don't see on the list above just ask for it. Remember, our motto is "Anything from fast to fancy; if it's food we've got it."
    Brief History/ Back story:

The Kumquat Corporation, founded by RiceCrispy on January 1, 2013, is a supplier of foods and drinks. It was founded because the market for food and such is an important market. All people must eat, we're just here to make sure you're not someone's next meal... and make some money. As of now, we have one restaurant. If you ever feel like stopping by, you can find us at 21185 Lalande Lane, Leonis Stellar Station.

Code of Ethics:
    • We do not sell to armies who draft soldiers for war. Keep cooks in the kitchen.
    • We also refuse to sell to member of other "Drink and Food" Corporations. After all, we can't have them stealing our recipes.
    • We sell food at a discounted price to researchers and such (ID Required) because we believe that those whom give should receive. On a side note, Santa Claus eats free.
    Employees:
    • RiceCrispy - Founder/ C.E.O.
    • KevinH - Manager/ Waiter
    • NotVerySober - Chef
    • mapdude4 - Chef

Attached Files:

2. RiceCrispy

My mistake, what I meant was a market which never goes away, one deemed necessary forever.
    Yeah, I just got lazy and decided to post about the restaurant stuff later.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  3. Killer Snowman

Killer Snowman Pangalactic Porcupine

Okay, so, what do we have here... A food business. Hm. Well, we all gotta eat. Except me.
    I don't suppose you have any vegan meals eh? My caterpillar is a vegan.
    And... this guy is preparing our food eh? Great.
    ((I originally was going to argue this point, but after reading it over, decided I was wrong. He has a large consumer base, but no competition. That isn't a niche, that's a monopoly. However, I wouldn't advertise that RiceCrispy! :rofl: ))

RiceCrispy and WoxandWarf like this.
  4. RiceCrispy

Our Astrice Cakes are vegan-approved. Also, NVS is actually a pretty good chef in real life. I know him personally.

5. Killer Snowman

Killer Snowman Pangalactic Porcupine

Rice cakes... huh...
    Anything leafy? Aw hell, just give him a burger. Ralph needs the protein anyways. The triple one or whatever.
    *The caterpillar on KS' shoulder licks it lips. Or at least, it would, but it doesn't have any. So, it just kind of sits there.*
    I never said the guy making the food wasn't any good. I'm just saying that I'd like him to get it right. I used to have a hard time doing paperwork when I wasn't sober - let alone cook.

6. RiceCrispy

One Triple Meatstery Burger coming up! Also, I assure you, he's at least 75% sober. He's on more of a buzz.

7. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I'll take a Fried Poptop,

8. RiceCrispy

Would you like the whole thing or just a part of it?

9. mapdude4

mapdude4 Mop

May I join? Pl0x

10. RiceCrispy

PM me some info. (Edit: Added)

11. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Whole thing, I gotta keep up my strength against those pesky hunters,

12. RiceCrispy

Haha, okay. That'll be 25 bits, or whatever. Are you a researcher or what not? If so, I can give you a discount. If not, here you are. *Hands over the Poptop*

13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I'm more of a Scientist but yes I do do some research.

14. RiceCrispy

Alright, with the discount, that will be 21.25, rounded down to 21, bits. Have a wonderful day.

15. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

*Hands Rice the money*
    Thanks
    *Grabs it in talons and flies off*

16. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((added to list, feel free to beef up your defining information))

17. RiceCrispy

Thank you for the information. :) Sorry for the delayed response, I've been out of town, I mean space, for a while.