The Knights of Aura

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Auraknight, Jul 28, 2012.

1. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello Knights of the Aura.
    I've been on the forums fur quite a while (its actually coming up on my year anniversary :L) and had learned of this clan relatively recently.
    I've been a tad...obsessed over Lucario the past year as a few of my friends have said. I saw this clan and thought "HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS?!!", and so here I am.
    Really fur short I'd like the join the clan. :L

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  2. Akari_Enderwolf

Akari_Enderwolf Pangalactic Porcupine

Always good to have more Lucarios and Knights if you ask me ^.^

3. kawaiiChiimera

4. kawaiiChiimera

5. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

Very interesting >.> Especially considering the retroactive signature change bringing a grand total of 11 of them onto my screen at once.

kawaiiChiimera likes this.
  6. kawaiiChiimera

I made it. :3

7. kawaiiChiimera

8. Meukleiker

Meukleiker Title Not Found

I think I made my own .gif before, went with my character at the time.

9. Thornik

Thornik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow, you seem to have a lot of expectations that need to be met.
    I'm not much of an expert on aura, but I know what it means, and how it affects people and things.
    I know controlling it requires lots of inner-focus and meditation.
    I do know that aura is not only controllable by Lucario and Riolu, but everything in existence.
    I'm no different than everyone else here posting, so ignoring/skipping what I type will not be a mighty blow to me.
    Honor is a thing all Florans are born with, which is fantastic.

If you choose to overlook me because of my small stature, then I will accept it and move on.

I love all, and will make sure every post of mine knows how much I adore spreading the wonders of love.
    Thanks for reading, and hopefully you'll notice me, you fantastic Knights of The Aura.

Fantastic is my favorite word. I love it. It's so fantastic.

CaptainMcManface and Auraknight like this.
  10. Auraknight

I say!
    Good Day!
    Well Played!
    I GLADLY accept one such as yourself into the clan! You've got good timing too, I'm about to shuffle the reserves and the active members for something... -special- I have planned for Christmas. Show up for the some-time roll call, and you'll earn yourself a quick rank in the active listing!
    FYI: Added to list! Welcome to the clan!
    Edit:
    For the concerns about the semi-breach in protocol, You know the saying 'Location Location Location'?
    Try 'Personality Personality Personality'
    Edit2:
    @Thornik you've also earned yourself a custom title! Congratulations Mr. Fantastic!

CaptainMcManface and Thornik like this.
  11. Thornik

Thornik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Fantastic!
    Thanks so much, Mr. Auraknight!
    I will have to mention something right quick, though.
    My internet is not always fantastic, and I will most often jump between offline and online because of it, so you'll have to excuse me on some occasions.
    Anyways, thank you for allowing me to spread my absolute enthusiasm of the wonders or loving everything in existence withing your clan, O fantastic being!
    Good day to all! And a mighty fantastic day to everyone that knows I love them and everyone else! Alright, off to attempt to change my signature before my internet blows again!!

12. Arch-Mage Zandor

Arch-Mage Zandor Space Kumquat

So in other news, I just realised that this place wasn't completely dead, I'd just stopped getting alerts from it for some reason.

13. Akari_Enderwolf

Akari_Enderwolf Pangalactic Porcupine

some-time roll call? what will that entail? also anyone interested in helping at least make a basic survival mod once the next stable build is released. I just want at minimum to bring back more refined versions of the old survival elements, like hunger lasting longer and food saturation levels, as well as temperature based on biome.

14. Auraknight

It basically means I'mma do something I've done before, and send a specific message out to everyone on the member list. I'll be putting anyone who doesn't respond onto the reserves, that way there is a more accurate representataion of our active numbers, and so that people in the reserves who are actually active can be in the active members!

15. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

I'll make sure to keep an eye on my inbox then

Auraknight likes this.
  16. Thorden

Thorden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Merry Christmas to you all peeps! :DD (And holycrap the new Smash Bros is good!)

Auraknight likes this.
  17. Auraknight

(I knoooow I was gonna nap this afternoon, but my WiiU copy came in @.@))

18. Thorden

Thorden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh man, if it's possible I'd love to duel you 1v1 on final destination with no items with Link :D (And no, I'm not superduperpro at the game)

Auraknight likes this.
  19. kawaiiChiimera

20. DREDD101

DREDD101 Void-Bound Voyager

Does your order use skype or some form of voice communication? If I dont notice a reply you can contact me back via steam @ : ORAR TASADAR