1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated The Kill la Kill Pack 1.63

Kill la Kill hairstyles, weapons and clothing!

1. DaedricShadow

DaedricShadow Pangalactic Porcupine

DaedricShadow submitted a new mod:

The Kill la Kill Pack - Kill la Kill hairstyles, weapons and clothing!

Read more about this mod...

radant5 and SleepySquidd like this.
  2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

DaedricShadow likes this.
  3. DaedricShadow

DaedricShadow updated The Kill la Kill Pack with a new update entry:

v1.2: New hairstyles, updated sprites and balanced weapons!

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Very nice :)

5. DaedricShadow

Thank you! I'm glad to see that there are some KLK fans here. I like your profile picture, by the way!

SleepySquidd likes this.
  6. DaedricShadow

Stats Fix and More Balancing

7. DaedricShadow

"Kamui Senketsu!" and more balancing

8. Aciel

Aciel Void-Bound Voyager

Looks really good, but shouldn't the Scissor blades and Senketsu be made out of nothing but Life Fibres?

also, any chance of getting some Nudist Beach wear, perhaps even just the discrete purple sparkle?

9. DaedricShadow

I only added the extra ingredients for the recipes to allow for balanced tier progression (in other words, I'm trying to avoid an overpowered mod), but if there was a way to do it without using those metal ingots, then I would make it so.
    Nudist Beach equipment is a really good idea! Until I learn how to make mech techs, or at least until they come out through an update (because they mentioned vehicle techs and such, which would make it a lot easier for me), normal gear would be perfect. I'll add that to my list of future features, and it will possibly be in one of my next updates.
    Also, if you like the mod, be sure to review it! Right now all it has is outdated reviews, and I'd really like this mod to get a little bit more awareness, especially when I start making relatively significant updates like the last.

10. Higdel

Higdel Void-Bound Voyager

yay, progress!

11. DaedricShadow

Damn right! I had to pull myself away from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure to upload this, so consider it a 'humongous' sacrifice! :p

12. Aciel

Aciel Void-Bound Voyager

Makes sense, though "balanced" might not be applicable to that series. but you could, if you had a lot of time and patience, just make more gradations of lifefiber, that has to be refined at ever increasing cost from the previous item, like ten lifefibers can be made into "One Star Cloth" and ten "One Star Cloth' can be made into "Two Star cloth" or something like that.

as for the mechs, I completely forgot about those, I just wanted a modified naked armor :p

I will give it a review as soon as i can actually try it, but I haven't had a chance to try out the newer versions of Starbound, just peruse all the mods people are making and leave unhelpful commentary.

13. DaedricShadow

What I was thinking of doing, in order to ensure that tier progression is appropriate to the metals available to the player, is add a bunch of tiered crafting tables, on which the items would be made with nothing but Life Fibers, Star Cloths (for armor) and Hardened Life Fibers (for weapons) like you said. For example, a tier 1 table would be made with iron bars, but all of its recipes would include the mod materials. The last tier could be made with a super-expensive type of Life Fibers and would be used to craft all of the final forms of the godrobes (e.g. Omnisilk, Fashion Week etc) if available.
    Also, all of my GCSE maths exams are finally over so I can get cracking with making more updates. I think the next one might just have a few cosmetic additions (time for 'NUDISTOOO BEACH!') and sprite changes while I work on the tiers.
    Thanks for giving me so much feedback to work with! I wasn't sure what was expected out of the mod, and now I know!

14. Higdel

yay... progress?

Seriously though, are you on hiatus or working on something big? If it's the latter, then I give you ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT!
    If it's the former, though, you should say so.

15. DaedricShadow

Sorry about that, it's just that I have a lot of exams (i.e. exams for literally all of the GCSEs I'm taking) coming up so I've been studying hard and steady for the past week or so. I have been working on some sprites and new materials, but haven't implemented them yet. I'll try to release one or two updates in the following week if possible, but they will most likely be small ones, however. I'll notify you when I'm back and 90% focussed on the mod. Chances are that the next update will include things like those Star Cloths and Hardened Life Fibers I mentioned.

16. Higdel

ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT!

17. DaedricShadow

Just teasing off some new materials for now. The update is coming, I've just been figuring out how crafting tables work.
    gokustarcloth.png hardenedlifefiber.png
    Left to right: 'Goku Star Cloth' and 'Hardened Life Fiber' sprites.
    EDIT: I forgot to say that with most of my exams having been done in the past week (I only have my Latin and Human Geography exams to do now, and those will be on Wednesday), I can finally focus on the mod now. I won't be working on it 24/7, but I will be able to do some things to improve it from time to time. Also, expect a heap of updates during the fast-approaching summer holidays (unless I go to Portugal on holiday, which would be inconvenient and not what I want to do with my free time (Portugal is where I was born, and I've been back there five times so it's getting a little boring now. Besides, I love staying at home.) and even more if a new Starbound update comes with a new mech system before then.
    The next thing to do after this update, I think, is add some Nudist Beach stuff. I think drawing glowing nipples on the armor will be a fun experience. Oh, wait, what am I going to do about the female armor? Eh, nipple stickers.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  18. DaedricShadow

I've finally got the new crafting table and items ready to use, and adjustments have been made to the recipes to make them make sense with the new materials. Expect an update by tonight, I just need to finish off the sprite for the crafting table and we'll be set.
    Set sail for version 1.6!

19. DaedricShadow

A new crafting table, with recipes!

20. DaedricShadow

A new crafting table, with recipes! (and changed crafting table images)

Kayuko likes this.