The Immortal Legion

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Mercenary Lord, May 6, 2013.

1. ElliturateInnjuneer

ElliturateInnjuneer Orbital Explorer

*Generic fanboy gasp*

vonbenja likes this.
  2. sorry i cant play all games

3. ElliturateInnjuneer

That's perfectly reasonable, and you shouldn't even waste time on even half the games that have been produced through history.
    Just that this is a game series very much worth the *cough* several hundred hour minimum *cough* to experience the atmosphere and gameplay that is so rich it has a fan base the size it does.

TL;DR : Plai moar fallut!

4. I'll pass bud, thanks tho

5. Rest in peace, Satoru Iwata.

6. ElliturateInnjuneer

7. this still exists nice

8. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

it does?

9. Unless it doesnt

are we imagining this very conversation

Draken09 and Mercenary Lord like this.
  11. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

I've recently started playing again with some friends. This is the first game where I've actively enjoyed making a town. Usually I just throw it together because I need to (such as in Terraria).

12. critsarecool

critsarecool The End of Time

I actually enjoyed the town element in Terraria. On of my favorite builds was an observatpry tower-like thing, with lityle pods hanging off of it for some rooms. Another was a white picket fence, nice little house on the water. That one was really fun to make because I built it so that it looked anchored to the ocean floor with chains. Then I added a steampunkified cloud hooked to the top of it with a crafting setup. I had a few really enjoyable builds in that game.

Draken09 likes this.
  13. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

I usually cobbled bits together because I have a habit of starting from scratch, and that means limited building materials. Also, I'm generally more of an adventurer, so I spent more time doing that stuff.

14. critsarecool

critsarecool The End of Time

I spent a lot of time in that game, so I just had chests FULL of materials to build with. Thus, I prettyified my main base. My other worlds had cobbled bases, though.

15. ElliturateInnjuneer

I tended to build mine with efficiency in mind, though I did try a few aesthetics heavy designs, but I shied a way from those after they came to waste too much time going in and out of.

16. ElliturateInnjuneer

Congrats guys we really lived up to our clan name

17. That was the whole point dude, this clan is a status symbol not an active crew

18. what does it say about this website that we are still on the front page of the clans forum

vonbenja likes this.
  19. It speaks to our lasting and meaningful impact!
    it speaks to the death of the clans subforum

vonbenja and Mercenary Lord like this.
  20. Spire

Spire Big Damn Hero

Long live the king and all that.