1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

The hylotls and the florans seems to dislike the novakids and they them

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by General Nuclear, Jul 14, 2017.

1. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

The hylotls thinks they are ugly and the florans ironically(for a plant being) thinks they are annoyingly glowing. although the apex and glitch seems to not care about them but i think the humans and the Avians like them.

would be funny to see a hylotl, a floran (not one of them boring pacifist ones but one of those sssstab everything stereotypes) and a hillbilly wonna be tough cowboy like novakid being forced to work together to get out of a sticky situation.

kinda like

*suddenly they encounter a locked door*

*floran* don't worry Floran will sssssolve thisss
    *furious stabs door*

*novakid* ouat ma way pinhead i don't got all day we gotta blow us out of here *grabs some explosions and trys to push the floran out of the way*

*Floran* **sssSSSSsss!** Go away Ssssstupid dumb Sssshining brightman

*novakid* Who Ya calling sssstupid dumb ya pinhead!

*floran and the novakid gets in a huge fight*

*hylotl with a very annoyed expression thinking to him self* *how did i get my self into all of this with these two*

*hylotl* *gos past the fighting *sighs* and pushes a button over the door* *the door opens up and the fighting suddely stops for a while*

*novakid and floran* *both looks to the door and the hylotl standing next to it* ..Huh?

*hylotl* if you two are don playing then i would like to get out of here as quickly as possible.

some time later

*hylotl* wow look at this beautiful piece of architecture must have take many year to build

*novakid and floran couldn't care less*

*hylotl* wow look at this statue a testament to natures glory

*novakid* i don't know it just looks like some animal for me

*floran* floran wonna hunt and stab that

*novakid* yeah i bet i could sell its horns for a lot

*hylotl* *sighs*

some time later

*they encounter another obstacle*

*hylotl* hmm we should take a minute to analyses this befo.. *novakid*Out of my way pinhead! *floran* Sssstupid brightface! they both jump in *hylotl**sighs*

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

That would be hilarious x)
    And that could fit somewhat with @Standing_Tough 's work

General Nuclear likes this.
  3. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

As someone who avidly plays as a Novakid I approve this.

although every time I run into a Glitch they tell me that since they can not read my facial expressions that I can not be trusted.

General Nuclear likes this.