1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Great Collection of Starbound Songs and how to put 'em in.

Discussion in 'Musical Instruments' started by Midnight_Blitz, Dec 11, 2013.

1. iWasHere

iWasHere Void-Bound Voyager

Is it possible that you could do Impetus or Tenacity from Bit.Trip Runner? I can't find anybody willing to do them.

2. Midnight_Blitz

Midnight_Blitz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Unfortunately, not at this moment. Kirby isn't making much lately, and I've been so busy, I missed a couple release deadlines already. I'll consider it, but don't expect it too soon, as I also need to find a source for the song.

3. Midnight_Blitz

Midnight_Blitz Subatomic Cosmonaut

Very busy lately, so unfortunately, music hasn't been my top priority. Though, to prove I'm still dedicated, I worked an entire week just to make sure I got this one song right, with no flaws that I know of (I can't test band versions of my songs outside of the editor easily) :
    Galaxy Angel - Galaxy Bang Bang! (First Season OP) (Solo / 7-Part. Solo sounds great with most everything.)

4. XxLeafxX

XxLeafxX Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I was wondering if this thread was still going and if I could request a song. The song is: "Super Meat Boy: Can o Salt" I don't have a preference on the instrument, any that stick to the feeling of the song(if that makes sense), if it could be a solo(maybe?) and if you could leave a link to it, that would be awesome :) Thank you!

pinkie pirate likes this.
  5. The Scout Adventurer

The Scout Adventurer Void-Bound Voyager

Can you make the legend of zelda theme song and sonic green hill zone act 1 theme

6. vind1000

vind1000 Void-Bound Voyager

thank you very much ive been looking for songs but all my favorites are in this list :D

7. darkbrony

darkbrony Big Damn Hero

There is songs of doctor Who? because in the search says yes but the mod says no

8. shadowstarthe1st

shadowstarthe1st Space Spelunker

Any chance you could Convert some Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on titan Songs? i really enjoy the music but no site i can find has them converted and i have no where close of the brain power to do it my self.....The ones that i'd like done are The Reluctant Heroes, Guren no Yamiya

9. TheAngelink246

TheAngelink246 Orbital Explorer

I'm a lover of sword art online but i can't find gracefully . Can you help me plz ?

10. Kohai524

Kohai524 Void-Bound Voyager

I'd love to see the Intro to Tokyo Ghoul. its pretty

11. firekirby135

firekirby135 Big Damn Hero

I'd like to drop by here really quick to say I'm glad people are still dropping by for our songs. My apologies go out to everyone that has been waiting on us to transcribe your request, as Midnight has been rather preoccupied with other engagements. As for me, I have been partially active, but only as to my own engagement to provide songs for The Pony Modpack, and even that I have fallen behind on as of late. I would explain myself, but anything I would say would simply come off as an excuse. So instead, I will say this:
    I WILL continue to create songs for this collection in the near future, and WILL be starting with those who have already requested songs be made.
    Now, keep in mind, my ability to create songs from scratch is rather... nonexistent, as it were. I can modify midi files as well as the transcribed .abc files to more or less fix them, but I do not have the necessary tools to create midi files from scratch. As such, those of you who we have already made aware that their requested songs will require this, or to those who I might say this to in the future, I am sorry to say you will have to wait a while longer.
    Again, I apologize that it has taken this long to get back around to this project, and would like to thank anyone who has stuck with this project thus far.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  12. Shadowhammer

Shadowhammer Void-Bound Voyager

Can you please do "Lost in thoughts ~All alone~" from Fire Emblem Fates?

13. GabeExists

GabeExists Orbital Explorer

My bro loves FF7's Let The Battle's Begin, so if you could make that for me/him, it would be awesome :D

14. Igeloi

Igeloi Phantasmal Quasar

I dunno what to say about these, most are really ...really...bad.

This is a joke, I am not serious, midi is a friend.

15. f1109401

f1109401 Space Hobo

tl:dr
    There is no CHEEKI-BREEKI aka Bandit radio from STALKER. It goes well with accordeon