The Gleshgorms

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Fox0427, Mar 26, 2012.

?

Do you like the idea?

1. Waflz (Yes)

100.0%
  2. Pancakz (No)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fox0427

Fox0427 Big Damn Hero

(If picture's aren't there or are messed up I will try to fix that )
    I present you with what I was going to put in the monster monster contest but couldn't think of in time...
    Flame Gleshgorm.png
    THE GLESHGORM (Pictures might be made better later on)

Backstory:
    The Gleshgorm is a unique creature from a planet called Thrivia, they used to be humans, but a scientist named Brom Glesh messed up an experiment and turned the entire planet population including himself into these strange creatures. Brom Glesh is now the leader of the Gleshgorm's and has no knowledge of his human life, much like the other Gleshgorms. No one knows how Gleshgorm's reproduce, or if they even do.

Pets:
    Gleshgorms make totally disloyal, betraying, aggravating, strong, majestic, adventurer eating pets. They are not suggested as your pet, because whenever you might need it's amazing strength, it might attack you. Few Gleshgorms won't do this, like the rare golden one, but most will. Another downside to them is that they will be hungry once a day at noon, and if you don't give them food, they will eat you.

Combat:
    Gleshgorms have very strange ways of fighting. That is their tongue. They have three different attacks, as well as a special one that only each type has.
    Gleshgorm Attack 1.png
    This is the Mouth attack. Their tongue turns into a mouth and bites your arm, or head, or leg, or heart out.
    Gleshgorm Attack 2.png
    This is the Mace attack. Their tongue turns into a mace and clonks you over the head.
    Gleshorm Attack 3.png
    This is the Saw attack. Their tongue turns into a saw and splits you in two.
    Illusion Gleshgorm special power (Invisible).png
    This is an example of a special ability. This is the Illusion Gleshgorm's ability. It turns it slightly invisible for 10 seconds.

Kinds of Gleshgorms:
    Flame Gleshgorm.png
    The Flame Gleshgorm

The Flame Gleshgorm is an aggressive creature, who hates company. They often travel alone and sometimes fight over territory, food, or even the smallest trinkets, mostly because it's their favorite food.
    Drops:
    Flame Gleshgorm Hide

Frost Gleshgorm.png
    The Frost Gleshgorm

The Frost Gleshgorm is also aggressive, but only toward humans and small animals. They travel with one or two others for the most part, but can also be found alone. They LOVE to eat anything made of metal, especially gold.
    Drops:
    Frost Gleshgorm Hide

Air Gleshgorm.png
    The Air Gleshgorm

This Gleshgorm will not be kind with ANYONE... Except Brom Glesh. They eat everything in their path including plants, animals, spaceships, humans (Yes I know humans are animals) and more. They aren't what you want to see after getting beat up. Their favorite food however, is the meat of other Air Gleshgorms.
    Drops:
    Air Gleshgorm Hide
    Air Gleshgorm Meat

Water Gleshgorm.png
    The Water Gleshgorm

This Gleshgorm eats mainly fish, penguins, and seaweed. It is one of the worst pets to have because it can't leave the water. If you haven't noticed, all the Gleshgorms have shells, this one, however, has a small cracked glacier. They are always found in huge groups.

Waste Gleshgorm.png
    The Waste Gleshgorm

This Gleshgorm will only eat Lagblonacano, which is the product of dirt mixed with any Gleshgorm Hide. They are found in foggy areas mostly, usually alone, and are very toxic.

Illusion Gleshgorm.png
    The Illusion Gleshgorm

If you look at it, it appears to have four eyes forming a square-like pattern on both sides of it's head. In reality, only one on each side is real. Every Illusion Gleshgorm, however, has a different real pair of eyes. Sometimes the top left eye is real on one side of it's head, But the bottom right is real on the other side. These Gleshgorms will eat anything that's in a square form. No one knows why. Another fact is that sometimes, you will find a group of them, only to learn that one is real, but the rest are illusions. This will not be the case every time though.

(I ran out of files that I'm able to attach, so here's one on imgur)
    http://imgur.com/oKUOv
    The Beast Gleshgorm

This is the one of the few Gleshgorms who has NO shell. He only eats small animals and will run away from an adventurer. He is quite shy and hates big fights. Not much for a Beast is he?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I still have many Gleshgorms to show, like the one as my profile pic, he's my favorite so far.
    Man, I haven't updated in forever! Sorry, I got caught up in other things... I'll update soon!
    Apparently soon means not soon at all. I'll probably update later today.
    (Or not)

2. Danisaurus

Danisaurus Void-Bound Voyager

Really good background story and everything. The only thing that needs some work is the pixel art. Though its good :)

3. Fox0427

Fox0427 Big Damn Hero

I agree my pixel art isn't the best, but I always try to improve what I've made. Also, if you have any suggestions for them I would be glad to consider it.

4. Яetrospekt

Яetrospekt Pangalactic Porcupine

Neat. I like thier faces :p

5. Fox0427

Fox0427 Big Damn Hero

I don't know if you noticed, but I just updated the thread

6. Яetrospekt

Яetrospekt Pangalactic Porcupine

I saw. Good stuff man. Keep it up :up:

7. Fox0427

Fox0427 Big Damn Hero

If you have any suggestions then I will consider them into the idea