1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

The Giant List of RoR Stats (Work in progress) (Updated for 1.0.2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheGamaniac, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Rawrquaza

Rawrquaza Existential Complex

Amazing. Keep up the good work!

• leonvision

leonvision Subatomic Cosmonaut

i did a huntress run yesterday and got about 8 goat hoofs, and im pretty sure blink increased in distance. not by much, say, about 30~50%.

• vivikun

vivikun Space Spelunker

One info i wanna know: How much every kill with Hit List mark gives you of damage?

This post is really great, keep the good work xD

• leonvision

according to the wiki +0.5 per mark. up to 20.

vivikun likes this.
          • gateboy6

gateboy6 Tentacle Wrangler

Up to 40 marks, 20 damage in total.

• leonvision

that's exactly what i just said.

• gateboy6

gateboy6 Tentacle Wrangler

What you said could be taken as up to 20 marks, 10 total damage. Just clarifying it.

• Jazter

Jazter Industrial Terraformer

Are you sure attack speed doesn't affect the speed at which the Sniper's reload bar moves? I'd beg to differ after testing it with the prescription pills.

• leonvision

that's your interpretation, not necessarily what i meant.

what i said "was according to the wiki +0.5 per mark. up to 20."

both the numbers are said (0.5 and 20) are both referencing how much DAMAGE you can gain. so it's clear that i said "+0.5damage per mark, up to 20 damage"

• Jazter

Jazter Industrial Terraformer

Like he said, he was just clarifying it for anyone who might have misunderstood.

• leonvision

and i was clarifying there's a difference between what i meant and he think i meant, and why i said what i said the way i did.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
                        • HexZyle

HexZyle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is looking into the game's code against the ToS?

• Strill

Strill Space Hobo

So a Sniper's fully-charged Steady Aim with perfect reload is actually around 1000% damage, not 2000% as advertised?

• TheGamaniac

TheGamaniac Master Chief

I triplechecked it with another recording, and am absolutely sure. The combined +IAS of a Soldier's Syringe, 3 stacks of Predatory Instincts, and the effects of a Warbanner failed to make the reload bar move even 1 frame faster than when i had no IAS boosts at all. You might just be seeing the fact that faster attackspeed *enters* the reloadbar phase faster.

Not quite... That's how much damage is dealt relative to how long it took to actually fire it off. DPA basically totals how much damage *per second* you've pulled off within the timeframe of the respective skill, though it disregards any secondary effects of the skill (such as being AoE).

A perfectly-reloaded Steady Aim does 3200%, but it takes 204 frames (3.4 seconds) to reload, charge, and fire. 3200% / 3.4 is 941.176% DPA, Snipe comparatively does (or is at least described as doing) 400% damage after a perfect reload, in 0.9 seconds, which translates to it's DPA of 444.445%.

In other news, I *STILL* havn't found a Scepter on the commando despite at least 6 finished runs, pausing the game to freezeframe roulette shops, and recycling the Ancient Tundra via the secret level. Trying to avoid every +IAS item i come across isn't helping matters... I hope whatever mutators come with the next big patch can allow me to make sure only one item type ever drops, that'd help a ton for seeing how things scale.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014