RP The Game

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zamorak789, Dec 8, 2013.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil snapped back into reality, and quickly looked at Michael. He ran up to him, and said "Sorry, had a bad encounter. We'll need to talk before the real thing begins. Also, really? 200 guys out there? Are we going to rampage, or what?" Neil quickly began to don his suit as he talked. His shoes went flying, along with his jacket. But not his shades. Anything but his shades. They glinted with badass, so nothing would come close to destroying it. Except it wouldn't be in game.

"I'll be doing my own thing here, just don't get in my way. And what do you need to talk about?" Michael replied. On a screen above them a counter was displayed at "0:20"

"I see. Anyways, yeah. After you left, I began to restart the same simulation and kick it alone. However, instead, I came across something different. I came across a guy called Fear. He'd hacked into my Cube, and attacked me. He was bad news. He wanted to check my skill, as he said he was gonna be in here. And he was powerful. Really powerful. Far more powerful than you and me. Did he assail you as well?" he also said, glancing at the clock. He had said all of this in a span of five seconds, so it was quite fast.

"No, I got nothing. Yeah, I did research on the big guys before we came.. He popped up out of no where. No one has ever seen him in real life. Just like the GateKeeper, Death and Killer/Repention. He's never really lost a match before, and neither has his partner." Michael said. The timer was down to five seconds left. "Damn, he was right. Anyways, see you on the otherside. This should be smoother than my older battles, I hope." he said, with a slight grin. He readied himself, his suit totally ready, and stood as if he was already in the fight. This was going to be epic as an invasion on Hell itself.

The room liquidized and faded to nothing. A large colleseum arena came into view, with people ligning the outside, team mates placed diagnoly across from them. The second the arena appears all hell breaks loose. In the distance six red haired men are beating down multiple people simultaneously, black particles are simulating horrible nightmares, lightning is striking, and a man on a white bird is dropping bombs all over the place.

Neil immediately jumped into the fray, literally, by jumping close to a nameless mook, and drawing his blade. In a span of several seconds, he was slashing everywhere, with the occasional wakizashi flying away and hitting someone in the face with the butt, then being pulled back. Under the huge slashes that were everywhere in a 1 meter distance of him, Neil sweated slightly and griined. He appreciated the hugeness of the arena and chaos. He moved forward at a slow, but steady pace ((Hit soundtrack: ))

Michael jumped over some guy who was carelessly shooting fire. He landed behind the man, and shot a beam of lightning through his chest with two fingers. He raised his left hand, materializing a spear of lightning which he threw at another guy, who got hit by it and fell down dead. Suddenly a large explosion happens in the center of the arena, sending several people flying. Yosh is flying around on his dragon, with another man on back who is seemingly causing explosions by pointing at things. Kim slid under a man between his legs, making a katana and swiftly cutting him in half. Then the katana changed to a large broad sword, and Kim swung it, cutting two people in half. It then changed to a bunch of ninja stars which he used to kill several people. His partner, Neko, was shooting off several beams of black lightning and killing people.

Neil, meanwhile was enjoying himself, having already killed four people, and was- oh, one more. In anycase, as it was being previously stated, he was just about to change fighting style. He stopped the spinning blades all of a sudden, and let go of the handles. Some guy with a giant blade, took this as a sign of him being tired, attacked him and yelled "CLOUD AND SHIT". However, this was only because Neil was letting go to catch the chain from in between with both hands, where he began an epic swinging dual sword ritual of balance. The guy with the giant blade's head went flying, as did another girl's. He then reverted back to his former style, by shortening the chains enough to push his hands onto the handles. But now, he ran further into the fray, avoiding the explosions of Yosh. He wasn't going to get killed in this round!

Then suddenly the arena exploded. A man stood in the middle."I am NASKI!" The man yelled. Suddenly from both his palms a bright purple beam shot, and he waved it, turning several people to dust. Suddenly six purple haired men jumped on him, driving large black spikes through the back of his neck. Several people closed in trying to get them, but a giant fire scorched them all. Haru jumped far into the air, blowing a huge flame over the arena, which was frozen solid by another person who impaled him with a frozen spear. Neko raised his hands, and dark clouds formed. A giant dragon made of pure black electricity shot out of the clouds, causing a massive explosion that killed several people. Michael jumped into the area of dead people. Lightning buzzed around him. Neko smiled. Archs of black and normal colored lightning sparked in every direction, as they fought. Then two dragons of lightning came out of the clouds, one black, one blue. They collided, causing electricity to spark the entire arena, static popping and the smell of sulfur dominating the entire arena. They both were sent across the arena, dead, covered in blood. There were only twenty people now. Team Rage (Neil), Team Incision (Kim and Neko), Team Pain (Yahiko and Guntham), Team Fear (Fear and Death), and a few other people.

Neil gaped as he saw the amount of power both Neko and Michael's dragons, which were obviously powerful. He noticed all of the above actions, except for Haru being killed, which, thankfully, was out of his eyeshot. He stabbed another ice based guy, but he was slightly more of a challenge, as he blocked the blade with a think sheet of ice. However, it still went through, and impaled him. The man was still noticeably alive though, so he put the wakizashi through the man, and raised him high, and threw him down. He then wiped his mouth, and got a good look around. He was in a corner of the arena, with not at all many close to him at all. Maybe two. Maximum three. However, his eyes were shaking, and droplets of sweat rolled down his nose. However many there were left, he was certain that things weren't too bad for him.

2. Zamorak789

Zamorak789 Spaceman Spiff

The entire arena turned into a dark, damp cellar. Quickly the extra people died, a nightmare scaring them to death. It was obvious Fear ignored everyone else, as he killed off the remaining low level people. The arena dissapeared, sending everyone into the real world. Michael was in a chair, covered in sweat. "We've got a ten minute break." He said.

Neil wiped his forehead, and sat down on the floor next to Michael. "Man, that was intense. And especially what you and that other guy did! THAT WAS COOL!" he said, getting into slight hysterics, and raising his hands. He'd be damned, though, after seeing what he'd seen. Neil had certainly come far in a short time, he felt, after the explosion of powers he'd seen.

"Yeah. That was my brother. When I was little I wanted to be just like him. So I chose the same power." Michael said.

"Seriously? That was your brother? Whats his name? Because that stuff was ridiculous!" Neil replied getting back in high spirits. He looked around, and wondered if he could get a bit of Coke (or the like) anywhere near.

"His name is Neko. If he hadn't already used it once I would've been screwed.." Michael replied.

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Neko? Like, Japanese catgirls? I'm not sure what to think of this. But I'm sure we can take him on." Neil said. These fights were going to be ridiculously intense, really. "Hey" he again said "Is there anyway I can get something to drink?"

4. Zamorak789

Michael laughed. "I guess, he's the Japanese side of our family. It's cause his soul animal is a cat, so he uses that as his name. He disgraced the family a long time ago." Michael wasn't ready to face his brother again. Sudden flash back, to the day his brother left.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" A younger Michael screamed, lightning crackling the ground around him. Anger pulsed in all directions. His brother stood across an arena. They looked similar in their physical features. Neko raised his hand. A bolt of black lightning struck where Michael stood, sending dirt and smoke in every direction. A wounded Michael slowly stood. "I thought.. You were playing this for Mom.. TO SAVE HER!" Michael screamed, getting to his feet and running. He became a blur, static trailing to Neko. He appeared to be blocking air, but it was obvious that Michael was trying to fight him at lightning speeds. Then Michael appeared, back in focus, Nekos hand around his neck. "My little brother.. You don't know it yet.. The game is rigged. Always has been. You'll never win." He said. Black electricity covered him, and the sky of the arena was soon blocked by clouds. Black lightning struck the ground in several areas. Then it condensed into a black dragon, twice the size of the ones seen before. "I was told you figured out how to almost replicate this.." Neko said. The dragon charged head first into the ground. An explosion large enough to cover the arena spread smoke everywhere. As it dissipated, a crater was visible. In the middle was a unharmed Neko, and a dead Michael, spazzing from the electrical charges.

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil frowned, and looked down at the ground. The cold hard floor he sat upon. 'Disgraced? I wonder if I could find out anything about Michael. I really don't know him that much.' he thought, and sighed. He put on a slightly strained and fake smile, and looked up at Michael. He said "Well, I can't really say anything about this, can I?"

6. Zamorak789

"Oh hey, look. Skill evaluations are up." Michael pointed to the TV in the corner of the room. It cycled through the remaining teams score, 1-10. Team Pain - 9, Team Art - 8.5, Team Incision - 7.5, Team Fear - 10.0, Team Rage - 7.0.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Well, we didn't do well, relating to the others. Also, what kinda bullshit goes on in Yosh's head? Like, Team Art?" Neil said, glancing at the TV. He wondered who had the lowest score in the entire run.

8. Zamorak789

Michael chuckled. "Yosh has been around longer than anyone really. He's some rich guy who got into this really old show from Japan called 'Naruto" when he was little. Basically he just plays just because he wants to." The TV changed, displaying five minutes left.

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Seriously? Naruto? THAT SHOW? Wow, no wonder he's an ass living in the light. I used to watch Naruto in my orphanage. It sucked. Although centuries of runtime might cause that!" Neil chuckled and said. He looked up at the TV, then back down at the floor. He gave the distinct aura/feel of sadness out, for some reason.

10. Zamorak789

Michael stood, putting his suit on. There was one minute left.

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil got up, and realized he hadn't bothered to remove his suit. He sighed, and walked in circles for a bit, then stood to attention."Who will we get, I wonder?"

12. Zamorak789

Then the arena came into view. Immediately laughter was heard, with the distinctive high-pitch voice of Yosh. "This runt again?! Let's get them!" Immediately a dozen fist sized birds swarmed out of nowhere, buzzing twords Michael and Neil.

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil readied himself and grinned. Yosh. Awesome. He'd spent hours yesterday fighting this guy again and again. He'd landed hits on the guy, too. He quickly said "Michael?"
    Michael smiled. He opened his palms, sparkling with electricity. He crossed them, sending a small static field into the air. All the birds fell harmlessly to the ground. In the distance Yosh flew up into the air on the back of a bird. A man in a purple suit walked forward. "Do I get a turn? Oh I DO!" He said happily. Suddenly blue wires grew from his fingers. A puppet looking man appeared in front of him, attached to the strings. It's left arm was a bunch of large metal spikes.
    "HEY YOSH? HI." Neil yelled, as he also pulled out his blades, and threw the katana at the puppet, which was a certain distance away. The chain grew and grew to accomodate the throw. The velocity was enough to go through the thing, as it headed for the chest. However, in Neil's mind, an unreadable thought was running. He wasn't ACTUALLY going to hit the thing. It was a feint. Or was it?
    The blade stabbed right through the puppet. It's right arm moved, grabbing the chain, and sending an electrict pulse through it. Suddenly five birds flew from the side at Neil. Michael moved forward, but was blocked by a second puppet. It was human looking, with two katanas.
    Neil dropped the katana, and pushed it behind him. He could still use it. He looked at his shoes for a second. They had rubber soles. Could he possibly use his feet? However, that would come later. The chain shortened all of a sudden, pulling the blade out of the puppet's chest.
    The puppet continued holding on to the chain, which pulled him forward. The birds redirected around Neil, aiming for Michael. Michael back flipped, the birds exploding against the sandy ground. He ran forward, slicing the his puppets right hand off with lightning, and grabbing the other. It moved it's arm, pulling off both fore-arms to reveal extra blades.
    Neil brought down the sole of his foot onto the hanging chain, causing the blade to flip into Neils hand, where he, in one fell swing, attempted to totally slice the head of the puppet of, but stopped. He then flipped back, and sliced the threads that controlled the puppet
    The blue threads parted like water, but reconnected immediately. "It's pure energy, you can't disconnect it!" Yelled the man using them. It turned, bringing several huge blades at Neils chest. Michael severed his puppet at the waist, then ran at the man controlling them. Yosh threw several birds at them both.
    Neil ran forward, then dived to the side before the birds were even several meters close to him. He followed Michael after he'd rolled to his feet. He'd have to plan this strategically to win. Michael would have to deal with Yosh, while he himself dealt with Marty McPuppetsnshit.
    The puppet moved forward, bringing the blades down at Neils head. Another one came up from behind, with a huge cannon where it's arm should be. Michael shot several lightning bolts at all the birds, disarming them, then ducking to avoid the energy beam wizzing through the air. Neil flipped sideways, avoiding the blades entirely, and attempted to cut off both hands of the puppet.
    Both hands came off, and cannons elongated out of it's wrists. They both shot huge archs of flame at Neil. Michael jumped, launching himself into the air at Yosh. He collided with the bird, cutting it in half. Yosh made another bird quickly while falling, which he flew away quickly. Michael stabilized in the air, storm clouds elevating him.
    Neil ducked and rolled to the side, where he began a barrage of cuts to the chest, arms, and head, at lightning speed, trying to disable the puppet entirely.
    The puppets various parts flew about, before floating in the air, revealing large blades on the end on all of it's limbs, which then flew at Neils face. Michael dived at Yosh, attempting to slice him in half. But a large explosion happened, sending a shirtless Yosh off in the distance, landing on another bird as Michael almost hit the ground.

14. iAlek

iAlek Big Damn Hero

"Why do we have to wake up world?" Said Alek to himself as soon as He woke up from a dream. He looked at the clock, though He was pretty sure it was almost 12 p.m. "Yup, just as I thought 11:39 a.m. Well, I better get ready for today's... uhh... thing..." He chuckled nervously to himself and went directly for a shower, not even bothering to check on his other household members. As soon as He finished getting ready, Alek went for his breakfast "Scrambled Eggs? Thanks mom!" As soon He ate his fill, He washed his dish and got ready to practice before the tournament. You know, just in case He suddenly forgot how to use his techniques properly.

Alek stood in the middle of his room wearing his suit kind of regretting the bet He made with that acquaintance of his. "Stupid bet... Why the hell did I do that?" Alek thought to himself. Without further ado, He booted up "The Game"...

Fresh air, birds chirp, the smell of plants, nature and everything that's green and alive... "Yup, now I remember where I was..." Alek turned his back to find himself in front of an ominous and big cave. "Okay... I was gonna kill the thing that lived here... Shouldn't be a problem at all!". Didn't seem like it, but Alek was actually shaking a bit from fear of what really lied behind the wall of darkness that covered the cave's entrance. Before entering, Alek shouted: "Light!" A small sprite looking entity appeared from thin air, ready to illuminate Alek's path through the cave. The entity seemed to greet Alek and made some tingly noises. Alek replied "How are you light? Ready for today?". The sprite flew in a up and down fashion, it seemed like it nodded. "Then what are we waiting for?" Said Alek vigorously eating his fear and taking a step forward into the cave.

The atmosphere changed instantly. All that relaxing feel that there was to the air disappeared. The humid smell of the stone walls... the air felt slightly heavier too... But..."What's that... smell...?" Alek managed to smell strong stench that came from the deepest part of the cave. Analyzing carefully, He broke the smell into it's components: Water, Dirt, Fur and... "Blood". For a second Alek thought "What the hell am I even doing here? I should have asked someone to accompany me..." but quickly took it back "If I'm entering the tournament, this should be easy as pie! Now for the matter at hand... The creature living here must be a species of bear." As soon as Alek finished that thought, two bright big yellow eyes appeared at what seemed the end of the cave. Alek readied his broadsword and took a defensive stance, ready to take a step back and avoid any attack that came from the front. A big roar was heard and the bear got into visible range. Gray fur, yellowish eyes and a questionable big size. "I better lure him outside if I want any room to maneuver against this humongous thing..." Alek thought and quickly commanded to Light: "Do your thing!". Light approached the bear at a fast rate and began moving around his head in a random fly like pattern. The bear took no action against it, instead it stared directly into Alek and let another roar out of his huge mouth, letting his enormous teeth and fangs visible by Light's warm light. "So that's how it is, huh? Well then, come at me!" Said Alek with the intent of provoking an attack from the bear. And it worked. The bear charged at Alek at an impressively fast pace, but not enough to catch up Alek's swift movements and managed to get the creature outside.

Once the scenery got bright enough again and before the bear attacked again, Alek thanked Light and dismissed him. "Okay! now I can give you all the attention you need, pal!" Said Alek with the intent of taunting the creature again. And just as the first time, it worked. The bear stood up for a moment in two legs and roared yet again, just to slam his front paws into the ground. Boy, did the creature seemed angry. The bear charged at Alek, who was just standing in a defensive stance holding his sword above his head, not moving an inch. As soon as the distance between the two closed enough to call it 2 meters long, the bear raised it's right paw and vigorously swung it at Alek. To the creature's surprise, Alek was gone by the time the paw would've connected the hit. A shout could be heard from the back of the creature: "Wind cutter!". Alek was just behind the bear's right leg and as soon as he shouted his technique's name, his blade's edge became bright and slashed it. Not waiting for the bear to flinch from pain, Alek jumped above the bear, and spun in a frontal fashion, making several cuts in the bear's back. The bear finally managed to flinch and quickly turned just as Alek landed in the ground to make a response for the attack and swung his left paw this time in the same fashion as his last attack but this time letting a roar with it. Alek dodged to the right to avoid getting inside the range of the paw and charged at the bear that still had it's mouth open. But this wasn't a normal charge, as soon as Alek took a step to move forward, He appeared in front of the bears head. "Last Breath!" Alek swung his blade in a upper cut fashion hitting the bear in the middle of his chin and lifting them both into the air, where He slashed him a few more times flashing al around the bears body making cuts everywhere before reappearing in front of him again and slamming his sword on top of his head just to drop him dead on the ground.

Alek slowly fell to the ground, as if He was gliding the air. "Get dunked..." Said Alek victoriously.

Back into reality Alek checked the time. "WHAT?! 3:00 p.m?!, Mom's gonna be pissed if I don't get back into the real world and eat..." His stomach grumbled. "Yeah... I do need to get food." And He logged off. And just as predicted, Alek's mom was screaming from downstairs "You better come here this instant and eat young man!" to which Alek replied with a simple "Sorry! I'm coming!".

"Hamburgers, superb! Thanks mom!" Said Alek to his mother. "Anytime kiddo." She replied with a smile in her face. And just like breakfast, Alek washed his dish after finishing his meal and checked the time again, He didn't want to be late for the tournament. His wristwatch could be read 4:00 p.m. "Okay mom! I'm heading out. I'll be back in a few hours." And so He headed out for the tournament, still wondering if He was capable of dealing with what was going to come.