RP The Game

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zamorak789, Dec 8, 2013.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Well, the system runs on interfacing with one's brain, and it runs around my experiences. Therefore, one can assume you grabbed these images from my brain, since you've hacked into the system. However, I want to know one thing. Who is this woman? I have never known her." he said, posing a questioning look

2. Zamorak789

Zamorak789 Spaceman Spiff

Fear smiled. "Meet your mother. She worked for your dad. She told him to ignore your existence." Fear said. Behind Neil was a group of large black spikes floating in mid-air. "Death would be so much easier." He said.

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Are you kidding me. She's my mother?" He said, obviously stunned. "But..... but, she..... AGGH." He yelled, and he rushed at her, swinging the katana, and leaving the wakizashi jammed where he had been standing before.

4. Zamorak789

She and his father dissolved, appearing on either side of Neil. The spikes shot forward, aimed at Neils back.

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil, expecting such a thing, shortened the chain quickly, therefore pulling him back. As he got throw back, he yelled "I really wouldn't care for my mother now! She's dead! And do you know! My real mother was in the Orphanage!"

6. Zamorak789

"I do know. You just killed her." The very lady Neil talked about appeared where he was standing as the spikes impaled her. Blood seeped from her wounds as she screamed in agony.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Wait, wha-" as he said as he looked. He then felt terror of the like he had never known. "Mother Dolorosa? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU DID THIS!"

8. Zamorak789

She fell to her back, and looked at Neil. "You.. You killed me.. After all I did.." She said, blood pouring from her mouth. Fear smiled. "Now your all alone again. Take a look at your life, Neil. Alone. Your mother and father, not caring of your life. Your other mom.. Dead by your hands. On this street where it all started." He said.

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Back.......... On........ The............ Street?" He said, sagging his shoulders. But the words of his adoptive mother were the worst terror. He picked up his wakizashi, and said "But, you-" and he coughed back tears.

10. Zamorak789

Fears body slowly came back behind Neil, swinging a large black dagger at Neils back. The womans body started to become pale. "You LEFT ME!" She screamed, blood spraying onto the street. The street where it all began.

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Come on, think better thoughts!" were the only words on Neil's mind. He stared at the body, and thought again 'What makes me sorry? This. Is. An. ILLUSION!' He yelled the same words out loud, and brought his wakizashi back, attempting to stab Fear in the foot

12. Zamorak789

Fears body dissolves, immediately becoming a series of black blades that fly forward.

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil was hit in the back by many of them, and he hit the floor. "See........... you................ in the tournament, then.", he said, gasping. Was he really gonna die here?

14. Zamorak789

The arena dissolved, throwing Neil out of the Game.

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil got up from the floor, where he was. He sighed, and looked at the Cube. Haunting memories of what he saw danced at the edge of his consciousness. "Well, this can mean only one thing. I'm gonna have to get much more powerful!" he said, and booted up the Cube again. This time, he'd do the same fight he and Michael had done. What he'd been planning to do before he met Fear. He shuddered, and entered the Game.
    Hours later, he got kicked out again. He'd fought both guys around thirty four times now, and he was really tired. He had lost each time now. He took of the suit, walked out into the hallway, and kicked open the door to his bedroom, where he fell onto the floating mattress, and drifted into the world of sleep

16. Zamorak789

As morning arrived, Michael sent a video message to Neil. "Yo man! Tournaments today, meet me up there. Our entrance gate has a banner saying "Team RAGE", with pictures of us on it."
    Michaels limo pulled up to the stadium, and he got out slowly. There were tons of fans everywhere, with banners of all kinds. He walked forward, noticing a few "GO MICHAEL" banners in the distance. He approached the entrance, calmly entering.

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil awoke in the morning, fresh, yet not. He'd been wracked with terrible nightmares the entire time he'd slept. But he guessed it was probably fine. However, he felt like a million bucks, which he actually did value as much. He felt the holographic video message's glow on his face, so he opened his eyes, and tapped the screen. It was Michael. And apparently, the tournament began in a while. "Aagh, dangit." he got up, and decided the most badass way to enter, was his way. He walked up to his closet and it automatically opened. On the screen that appeared next to him, he chose a totally badass black suit and black tie, which were his favorite clothes. The machine immediately dressed him up, and he looked like Tony Stark multiplied by 50. If only he knew who that was, though. He kicked open the door to his garage, and grinned, staring at something, unseeable currently by us.

Just minutes later, outside the Tournament Entrance for Team Rage, a man wearing a suit and black aviators appeared, driving a lightcycle. He skidded to a stop right in front of the entrance, playing this music. He lifted his aviators, and in a tone that Captain Jack Sparrow would approve of, said "Oi, mates? Ready?" to no one in particular.

18. Zamorak789

Michael stood firmly in their gate. This would be their first match. They still had to make it through preliminaries, but if they did so much as that, they'd be famous. A large holographic counter was displayed above the arena with "1:00" left, counting down.

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil dismounted his lightcycle, with it retracting into a slightly smaller parking/security form. The stadium was quite large, so as he entered the gate, he looked around like a child. It was just as disappointing than he'd expected it to be. Everything was disappointing, so there never was any point in expecting anything much, so with that attitude, everything was disappointing. He was about to loudly wonder where Michael was, but he was, weirdly enough, too tired for it. 'Perhaps it must be a lack of sleep.' he thought. But that was contradictory to what he felt earlier. Perhaps.......... Fear had an effect. He shuddered as he walked slowly forward. He would have to tell Michael about that. Fear would be in here.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
  20. Zamorak789

"There you are!" Michael yelled. "There's only about thirty seconds left until the round starts.. This is preliminaries, so we're just eliminating off other new guys until the real thing starts. It's different from what your accustomed to, because everyone is being thrown in one large arena. There will be over two hundred people, and the last five teams out get to actually compete." Michael finished, zipping up his suit.