RP The Game

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zamorak789, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Zamorak789

Zamorak789 Spaceman Spiff

The TV buzzes on.

This is our weekly favorite battle! So behold: Fear vs. Yahiko

The arena is dusty. Ground made of sand, and the sun is partly blocked by the dust in the air. Everything is an orange tint. Six men enter, all very similar in appearance. Red hair and multiple piercings. "For those that didn't know, Yahiko chose a power to consume others powers five years ago when he started. He's since become incredibly strong by exploiting that power, which many think should be illegal. His signature is his multiple body power.. He can make up to six copies of himself, as long as he splits his power among them." The commentator says. The six men move forward. The minute they enter the arena it changes. It morphs into a cellar, dark, damp.. "My name is fear.." a voice sounds, echoing pure horror. The six men quickly split up, covering multiple areas. One of them summons a huge flame that illuminates the cellar. Fear can be seen. His usual look. Eyes wrapped in bandages with vertical eyes painted on, his black hair spilling out of the bandages. A wide smile. Pen striped red suit. "Tell me Yahiko, what are you afraid of?" The man says. Two out of the six instantly react, one summoning stone hands from the ground that grab Fear's legs. The other one causes liquid iron harden into several large javelins which fire at Fear. They all shatter, and the stone hands melt into lava instantly. "Oh.. I see." It says. The fire is extinguished. The camera has a night vision so the audience can see clearly. Fears body melts into a pool of blood before re-appearing behind one of the men. He wields a large knife, stabbing it in his back. Yahiko screams in pain as the other five converge on the location. Fear vanishes into the shadows. "Your afraid of pain.. And a slow death. Don't worry. I'll give you exactly that!" Fear yells, his voice causing pure dread. Yahiko smirks. "An illusion.. I see now.." He says. One of his bodies moves forward, wrapping fear in his arms. The cellar melts away, going back to the real arena. Five out of the six men are where they stood, the other putting Fear in a headlock. He now appears quite normal. The bandages aren't there. He has two normal eyes, and one vertical eye that appears painted on. "Agh! How did..?" Fear asks, his voice normal. All of Yahikos bodies rush forward, making a circle around Fear. They all draw large black spikes from their coats. "Time to die.." They all say in unison. Fear smiles. Blood covers the sand, as once again the landscape melts. Revealing that Fear was actually standing far away and let the six stab each other. "I win." He says. The TV goes black.

[​IMG]

Current tournament listings:
    Team Tournament - Washington. Reward: $1000
    Tournament - Texas. Reward: $250
    Tournament - Toronto, Canada. Reward: $150

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  2. zachzman

zachzman Zero Gravity Genie

*I Watch closely, watching Haru's every move, learning every twitch of the nose, repeating scenes just to see in what position he was in and how, seeing what the Gate Keeper says and does* (I'm guessing that we will RP our characters in first person)
    "Bloody..." *I look at the listings* "Great, I need to get ready." *I look at the clock in the other corner of the room*
    : 3:04 Central time : it reads
    *Sigh* "Not soon enough?" *I go out to get in the car* "Might as well get there early, don't want to miss out on anything."

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  3. Zamorak789

((Don't know why you guys are getting ready like an hour early. By the way, I should've specified I guess.. The game only really works like LAN. To enter the tournaments you have to go out to where the games being hosted nearest you. For example, Zach, the one in Missouri, you'd drive or whatever to get there, walk in, tell them your there to compete, put on your suit then get in.))
    Kim got up. It was already 4:00. He still had an hour and a half until his battle.. But he wanted to get some training in before hand. He walked to the sparring room of his feudal age Chinese house, which had several katana's and other swords on the walls. There were many dummies set up, made of flour bags. Kim picked out his favorite katana, it was a bit longer than the rest and the blade was completely black. Unlike most players, he actually knew how to fight.. He lifted the katana, swinging it around his hand and arching it for a dummies stomach. The katana easily sliced through the flour bag, spilling flour over the floor. Kim continued the swing, using his current momentum to continue. He brought the sword up from behind him, jumping as he swung it down and slicing the dummy entirely in half. "Almost ready.."

4. Therevan789

Therevan789 Big Damn Hero

I was watching that, it was interesting until The Keeper fight, then it just was an "how much Haru will survive"
    After watching the ending i smiled an little.
    -I knew he wasn´t going to win The Keeper.
    I see the hour, 3:40. I prepare to go to the tournament center
    I check the clock again, 4:10
    -I better get going
    I go walking to the tournament center, when i get there i check the clock, it is 4:22
    -I want to participate in the tournament - I say to the administrator of the tournament.
    -Well then, put your suit on and enter in "The Game"
    I do as he says and enter in The Game

5. Zamorak789

((Therevan, look in the original post (mine) and at the bottom are listings for tournaments. None are at 3:40 or remotely close..))

6. Therevan789

((Calculated something wrong... I forgot it was the year 3031 and that travel takes max 10 minutes, now i corrected it so it has sense))

7. Zamorak789

The Game boots up quickly. An announcer comes on. "Today we've got... Therevan? Did I pronounce that right? Anyway! We've got eleven arenas set up. This is his first match, so we'll start him out easy. What do ya say folks?" Cheering can be heard outside the arena. The dome quickly changes, the top turning to sky, the ground to grass, and even tree's springing up. Howling can be heard nearby.. And several white wolves step out from behind the trees, baring sharp teeth.

8. Therevan789

I see what weapons i have. Just an gun, i quickly draw my gun and point it at one of the wolves.
    -This should be fun.
    I shoot at one of the wolves while i move to the tree, i may be able to climb it and kill the wolves up there. If the tree is tall enough they won´t get me, if they can damage me from there, then i better run.

((This is how it is played inside the arena?))

9. Zamorak789

The wolf gets shot in it's left shoulder blade and falls over, it begins to bleed out and die. Four wolves remain, and they start attempting to climb up the tree but aren't successful.

10. Therevan789

I smile inside my helmet
    -My plan worked.
    I quickly point the gun to another wolf and i try to get to the top of the tree. Just in case they manage to get up there. I are careful about not falling to the ground. Thing that could be my end

11. Zamorak789

The speakers sound off "Well then, you tried a different tactic than I expected.. I can't let this be too easy can I?" Suddenly the wolves change, and begin to stand on their back legs. Their fangs and claws grow to be extremely large, and two wolves simultaneously slice the tree Therevan is on, causing it to begin falling to it's side.

((Zach, you can still post, yeah?))

12. Therevan789

I jump to the ground, with nearly no time to catch my breath i try to shoot an wolf, but it misses because i din´t even try to aim. I begin to run to the north to see if there was something that i could use.

((The part when i miss the shot is valid?))

13. zachzman

((sorry been gone. :) ))
    *I stand in the lobby, waiting for 5 o'clock, watching Therevan's fight closely, every now and then turning to the clock to see what time it is.*
    "Time doesn't pass fast enough." *Sigh* "Never does."
    When he misses I just look at the character oddly -Really? at least try. how else are you going to win The Game!?-

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  14. Therevan789

(("When he misses", He is a man))

15. zachzman

((Srry forgot))

16. Zamorak789

((If your purposely missing, that's fine. You just can't hit.))
    The four wolves split up into packs of two, coming around the sides. The dome ends nearby, the edge is obvious because it's flickering. As Therevan is slowly cornered in the edge, one wolf from each side lunges, claws aiming for any part of Therevans body.
    ((Zach, you can go to a different tournament while his is going on. Trust me, I can do two at once.))

17. Therevan789

((They weren´t just two wolves? I killed two and two remain))

18. zachzman

*I look at the clock*
    "About time." *I mumble to myself*
    *I go to the room to get ready, putting on my suit and jumping into The Game*

-Rafe-

I am in the Arena... about time... *I walk to the arena door, holding a bit of blue flame in one hand and a sword in the other, waiting for my turn*

19. Zamorak789

The door in front of Zach slides open, revealing a large room. It's got metal walls and floors. Various weaponry is lining the walls, as well as some mysterious looking bottles of liquid. Another person enters the arena from the other side. Speakers come on "Today we've got Zach here competing, but it looks like too many people have tried to enter! So we've added an extra arena where we'll eliminate someone. So this is Zach versus.. Yukon! Oh man.. We've all seen Yukon right? Sorry! On to the blood shed!"
    The man named Yukon takes a step forward. He has brown hair, falling in front of his eyes. He's wearing clothes made of what appears to be words.. Like words made of pure energy.

20. Therevan789

-Damn it -I say shortly before aiming and firing an shot to one wolf.
    I prepare myself for the attacks of the wolves, i know i will have to dodge a lot until they are all dead.
    -If you want it the hard way then.-