1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue The game remained on version 1.38

Discussion in 'Support' started by Danila1900, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Danila1900

Danila1900 Space Hobo

Игра осталась на версии 1.38. В результате я не могу создать пригласительный код для друга и присоединиться к другу в игре. В настройках нет опции "создать код приглашения". Нет возможности " пригласить друга"

The game remained on version 1.38. As a result, I can not create an invitation code for a friend and join a friend in the game. In the settings there is no option to "create an invitation code". There is no way to "invite a friend" steam does not offer to update the game

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2018
    • The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

----
      В настоящее время мы требуем любых иностранных языков с переводом на английский язык. Переводчик Google в порядке.
      На этот раз я перевел вам свой пост.

Currently we require any foriegn language posts with an english translation. Google Translate is fine.
      I translated your post for you this time.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Danila1900 I answered in the other thread too, but Stardew Valley 1.3.28 is the latest non-beta version. I don't think that affects the 'create invitation code' option, but make sure you're launching the game through Steam and try restarting your computer.